Question about Youtube

• Members

both.
it depends on your internet connection speed and the size of the video. some have better resolution than others. if you have anything other than cable then the video might pause because the rest of it hasn't loaded.

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

both.

it depends on your internet connection speed and the size of the video. some have better resolution than others. if you have anything other than cable then the video might pause because the rest of it hasn't loaded.

Thanks..I don't have dsl but my cell phone is pretty fast here..Sometimes the video won't load completly..I did clear cookies and history and got one to load..Fist real Computer I have ever owned..I'm diggng the old Van Halen,Beck and SRV,etc clips..I missed all that {censored} in the 80's touring all the time..Never even saw MTV until about the time Autograph came out.:D

Thanks for the help, Keith

PS any other good SAFE sites with maybe music like old Trapeze or Videos??

• Members

Yeah, YouTube get get REALLY slow sometimes, and especially if its a longer clip you'll have to wait a while for it to fully load. I usually open a link, pause it as soon as its starts and go check out another site until its fully downloaded.

Its pretty amazing how many websites and blogs especially have youtube links embedded on their pages, so it gets massive amounts of traffic during peak times and is just slow.

Archived