What is your favorite Flanger pedal?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

It's awesome! Always on my board and a total mystery gem ... it's basically a {censored}ing loud boost but also can crank into a distorted fuzz ... I'm not lying when I say it's the loudest output boost pedal I have ever heard - stupid loud ... when you add the gain it can get cranky and then the fuzz kicks in. Most people have never heard of it and I've only known one other guy online who has one and uses one on his board like me .... we spent allot of time drooling on about them.

There's one on OZ ebay at the moment :cool: Actually there was another last year that IIRC only went for like AUD$40.

• Members

gratuitous flanger shot ahed:

flangers.jpg

my fav, after going through a dozen+ and then some, is still the dod 640 -- only in that it gets exactly what i need out of a flanger (and even moreso since it was speed-modded). but, with that said, the red ross, arion sfl-1, fl99, mxr, & old e.mistress would all do me just fine (the sfl-1 is on my board while the 640 is out on loan).

• Members

Originally posted by brutal truth

I own a mutron, colorsound, lovetone TC electronics, foxrox TZF. my fave is the mutron.

Oh yeah, forgot that one.

Supposed to be a goodie!

You can buy a Vox Ac30CC for the sale price of that thing!

Archived