help me decide

• Members

Rather than having just come into some money i've actually just discovered i wasn't as in debt as i thought i was.

Anyway, now i'm not at all and i haven't bought a new pedal for all of 2 months (far too long!) so help me decide.

With the cash i've got i'm presented with these three choices.

1. Planet waves tuner and a Barber tone press.

2. Zvex fuzz factory

3. (with a wait of another couple of weeks) Ehx hog

What i'm running at the mo is in my sig. I'm really torn.

Number 1 is the most practical but a bit boring really.

Number 2 i don't really need but i hear that if you put a ff with a wah probe crazy things happen and i'm intriegued.

Number 3 is pointlessly extravagant but really fun!

Any suggestions or even new possible additions to that list would be greatly recieved:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by walk_through_wa

uno last bump

the syb is a bass synth... considering most people use it just for making laser sounds i get a disturbing amount of use out of it.

and as to the other question, one which i'm always tentative to answer... does indie rave mean anything to you?:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by walk_through_wa

and as to the other question, one which i'm always tentative to answer... does indie rave mean anything to you?
:rolleyes:

Well it means you might be gay (not that their is anything wrong with that!). Get the Fuzz Factory then. :thu:

• Members
:D haha i get that a lot... i get a disturbing amount of gay attention. If i liked the arse i'd be laughing:rolleyes:

that's what i'm leaning towards... i reckon the

ff and my wah probe + some funking disco drum X some glowsticks and an ironic christmas jumber = the greatest gig of all time

Archived