WC - Ivory Coast vs Netherlands

• Members

God, that was close. They couldn't keep the ball any longer than about 10 seconds during second half. But fortunately, Ivory Coast couldn't score, so we win.
I must admit I fear Argentina though, glad we already made it to the 1/8 finals.

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Ok wow ... my boy Van Persie from Arsenal scored one of the greatest freekicks!!!!

Now followed by Van Nistleroy!!!

Netherlands 2 ... Ivory 0!

This could be ugly for the Coast!

GREAT GAME!
Van Der V.....A United target a couple of years ago....SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT HIM!
I'm in heaven!
3 games a day! NO SLEEP...CIDER! WOO! HOO!
:wave: :wave:

• Members

Whats the deal with Van Nistleroy ... he's not long for Man U ... leaving soon, no?

I'm happy that Henry has signed with us for another 4 years ... him teamed up with Van Persie etc and the new fella from Czech Rep will be amazing!

SUPPOSEDLY....
Van and Objock have resolved their differences...
We shall see!
I wouldn't sell him BUT that is just me.

• Members

Whats the deal with Van Nistleroy ... he's not long for Man U ... leaving soon, no?

I'm happy that Henry has signed with us for another 4 years ... him teamed up with Van Persie etc and the new fella from Czech Rep will be amazing!

More people for "Rooney" to win penalties against!

• Members
Originally posted by Nico de Roode

MAn was I nervous. Kids running around the house, demanding attention. Whaaaah. Glad we won. Ivorycoast deserved a lot more. Next Argentina.
:(

That is going to be a game and a half.
It seems a lot of teams are having a hard time raising their games at present....End of long seasons? Who knows!?
I think this will be a cracker...probably a draw AS LONG AS HOLLAND DON'T DEFEND THAT DEEP AGAIN.
Don't play Robben....The concept of team is something he shares with young Ronaldo....
How much more damage would they BOTH cause IF they delivered the ball sooner?
SCARY THOUGHT HUH?
Good win though, good win!
:thu:

Archived