ok, whore fest! DAN'S GUITAR in HAWAII private pedal collection!

seifukusha

• Members

Hoarding gear like that is a crime IMHO, nice guy or not. Ok if it's stamps or a butterfly collection, but pedals are designed to be played, not moth-balled.:rolleyes:

When you think about them sitting in a cupboard for decades unused...what a waste. At least sell them and have them being used by musicians of dubious quality.:idea:

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Hoarding gear like that is a crime IMHO, nice guy or not. Ok if it's stamps or a butterfly collection, but pedals are designed to be played, not moth-balled.
:rolleyes:

When you think about them sitting in a cupboard for decades unused...what a waste. At least sell them and have them being used by musicians of dubious quality.
:idea:

:thu: :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by orourke

Man, what a mess! They're getting all scratched up like that. I'm not a pedal preservation freak, but that second pic with all those vintage pedals in a pile is just a shame.
:cry:

Don't see how they're getting scratched up just sitting there in a case untouched. I'm pretty sure the pedals were in that condition when he got his hands on them.

• Members

Originally posted by ZeroFiveFour

I've been to Dan's countless times,

He's definitely a cool guy all around. I highly recommend his shop. Its the best in Honolulu IMHO.

the funny thing is not dan, but the other main guy said there he remembered me cause of my facial expressions.He said my eyes lit up when i was talking gear. pretty friendly.

i guess thats cool

Archived