WC-Brazil vs Australia

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

It's called momentum ... the replays showed clearly there was no intent. Despite your lucky two goals we made you look ordinary today and the world saw it too.
:thu:

They are ordinary!
The refs help make them look better half the time!
Jeri curl wearing bitches!
:wave: :wave:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Australia had barely any fire until the last 6 minutes or so.

too little too late.

ABC is going to get calls, i'm thinking.
Lalas was asked about Ronaldo and he immediately spouted, "Don't waste my time with that bloated waste of space." or something to that effect.

a bit harsh.
Lalas considers himself a "rocker." oohhh..look out!

• Members
Originally posted by sonaboy

Australia had barely any fire until the last 6 minutes or so.

too little too late.

ABC is going to get calls, i'm thinking.

Lalas was asked about Ronaldo and he immediately spouted, "Don't waste my time with that bloated waste of space." or something to that effect.

a bit harsh.

Lalas considers himself a "rocker." oohhh..look out!

Lalas....Ginger beer(queer) useless donkey!
Ronaldo......(seen better days) BUT was a world class player.
So........Lalas not fit to feed him pies!
Stupid twat!

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

Lalas....Ginger beer(queer) useless donkey!

Ronaldo......(seen better days) BUT was a world class player.

So........Lalas not fit to feed him pies!

Stupid twat!

:wave:

No {censored}. Lalas had a fair run in the american league but he's all sour grapes these days.

• Members
Originally posted by sonaboy

No {censored}. Lalas had a fair run in the american league but he's all sour grapes these days.

He was a donkey!!!!
First class ginger!
Had the misfortune of seeing him play once....
Best part of him ran down his Mother's leg!
:D :D

• Members
Originally posted by Juat

:confused::D:confused:

Well, at least you're arrogant winners.:thu:

Oz looked liked they rushed the final parts of their attacks...just a bit too nervous when really, Brazil didn't deserve such reticence. I think the penalties made them a little shy of finishing, but a single goal early on would have changed that whole game...Brazil's second fortunate win. Based on what I've seen so far, I don't see Brazil winning this WC.

We only need a draw against Croatia now. I think they can bounce back. Croatia were {censored}e against Japan.

• Members

Australia had chances, Kewell had a couple of good ones.

I think it was a very even contest, Brazil just got there.

Brazil definitely need to swap the little striker that came on for Ronaldinho. Also Caca is FAST, very dangerous.

Was a pity popovic got injured for coz Chipperfiled was dodgy at left back, imo.

I think Australia is playing exceptionally well and they look fit - we did everything but score.

good game to watch :cool: was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.

• Members
Originally posted by Remedy

Australia had chances, Kewell had a couple of good ones.

I think it was a very even contest, Brazil
just
got there.

Brazil definitely need to swap the little striker that came on for Ronaldinho. Also Caca is FAST, very dangerous.

Was a pity popovic got injured for coz Chipperfiled was dodgy at left back, imo.

I think Australia is playing exceptionally well and they look fit - we did everything but score.

good game to watch
:cool:
was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.

Australia are winning many friends AND loads of respect at this World Cup.
I for one think the tournament would be "poorer" if they do not get into the next round!

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

It's called momentum ... the replays showed clearly there was no intent. Despite your lucky two goals we made you look ordinary today and the world saw it too.
:thu:

You talking like a supporter is not news to me.

I'm just saying these guys play at pro level, they should get their stuff together, that's it. If you're innocent on the field, then good luck. Talk about Ronaldo - in his 4th world cup - getting his leg kicked like that, that was innocence - near to a knee injury that is. The referee was pretty innocent too (or indecent for that matter).

Any team is ordinary when the players are not playing at their normal level - give a look at France, or Italy (or England?!?) for that matter (they're just as sub-par).

Like I've said, Australia would've had alot more chances if Kewell was on the field from the beggining, he's one hell of a player - and is more decisive than Viduka or Cahill, even though they're great players.

It was an open game mostly because Brazil is not at their best (Confederations Cup anyone? - Argentina had a though game that day).

Now this is called momentum. :thu:

(Wait for the next stage, you'll see what I mean.)

I'm making fair comments here, as I'm not really cheering seriously for any team.

(I'll be amused to see any team playing good football, like Spain, Ghana, Ecuador or Ivory Coast - or even holy Argentina - have done so far or some particular player if the teams can't seem to help).

Australians (players that is) were talking too much anyway, so it's a good thing to learn: shut up and play - which they'll have to do against Croatia.

I'm off from this.

• Members

Whilst Brazil certainly weren't at their best, neither were Australia. Both can improve a lot in key areas. I think if Oz can get to the next round they have some advantages over some other teams.

They're much lower on the individual ego factor and high on the team spirit (there's been no infighting like other teams), they're nearly always the 'underdog' which is when Oz teams play their best, they're the fittest team in the tournament, and that counts more the longer you stay in the tournament, and they have a very tacticly adept coach.

Archived