WC-Brazil vs Australia

• Members

The one we have been waiting for....

I reckon IF they play the full Australian team(and don't gamble on the last game being a win!), Australia could do 'em....

Draw or win in Australia's favor!!!!

Come on boys!

Beat these bastards!!!!

:wave: :wave:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by CustomGR

Err.. I think you misunderstood...

Im waiting for olle to have another cry..

My mistake!
My apologies!
Olle? He is probably shagging an Elk right about now!
:wave: :wave:

• Members

Well they're going in full strength with 4 yellows...I hope they at least get a draw just for having a "never say die" attitude.:thu:

I'm thinking a 1-1 draw would be the outcome, but it would be cool for the game generally if we won and then went on to snafu a bunch of Volvo-driving, reindeer-raping, yak herders.:love:

Should be a great match either way. We beat Brazil 1-0 in the Confederations Cup a few years ago...they hold no fear for us.
Hmmm, I wonder if Sweden have beaten Brazil in a non-friendly?:confused::D

• Members

beating someone in a friendly game means nothing... not so long ago Belgium won from holland and a draw against france...
it would be best for australia to grab brazil by the throat from the first minute and try to score pretty fast... how longer the zero stays on the board the better for brazil.. they only need one flash from their attackers and it's done... ronaldo has his last chance tonight before he flies on the bench (newspapers).. so i suppose he will be "sharp"...

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Well they're going in full strength with 4 yellows...I hope they at least get a draw just for having a "never say die" attitude.
:thu:

I'm thinking a 1-1 draw would be the outcome, but it would be cool for the game generally if we won and then went on to snafu a bunch of Volvo-driving, reindeer-raping, yak herders.
:love:

Should be a great match either way. We beat Brazil 1-0 in the Confederations Cup a few years ago...they hold no fear for us.

Hmmm, I wonder if Sweden have beaten Brazil in a non-friendly?
:confused::D

A draw would be good...A win so much more satisfying!
FINGERS GOOD AND CROSSED!
Sweden? All they do is beat themselves!
:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by digital

beating someone in a friendly game means nothing... not so long ago Belgium won from holland and a draw against france...

I didn't realise the Confed Cup was 'friendlies'.:confused:

Expectation can be a heavy weight. Oz are going for all out attack tonight...most teams tend to adopt more defensive strategies against Brazil's stars. We'll see. If Oz get an early goal, that will be very interesting.

• Members

like the confed cup means something ;) .... well, it's kinda understandable if teams play more defensive against brazil cause the attackers from australia ain't really that to compensate all the goals australia will swallow..
and for sweden... ibrahimovic is probably injured for the next match... but the way he misses all the chances he recieved he won't be very missed ... :p

• Members
Originally posted by digital

like the confed cup means something
;)
.... well, it's kinda understandable if teams play more defensive against brazil cause the attackers from australia ain't really that to compensate all the goals australia will swallow..

and for sweden... ibrahimovic is probably injured for the next match... but the way he misses all the chances he recieved he won't be very missed ...
:p

Yeah, go Belgium.:thu:

Archived