Just got back from my band

ollenorin

• Members

we played with 2 other bands (alt country-slingers...hehe)....they were soft and quite nice....

then we came on and blew the roof off...it went very well...my boss bd-2 broke during the set though so i had to skip that....

always fun to start of with cranking up the mayo and unleash the feedback.

we played 8 songs....i think someone took some pics, ill post that later.

the venue was sooooooo hot, like 2000 degrees in there...not too nice.

now i wanna play more live....big hassle to move all the gear back and forth from the venue etc....geez....it would be nice to be big like u2 so we can have roadies. ;)

:)

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

How did you go with the stereo rig?

i had the hiwatt on one side of the stage, facing me..... andf the hayseed angled behind my back...... i only really heard the hayseed though.....should have had the hiwatt closer or something.

it sounded really great though said the people in the audience....one guy came up to me afterwards telling me i had the coolest guitarplaying-style and sound....that felt good...

maybe its worth all the money and time i spend on gear in the end...

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

i had the hiwatt on one side of the stage, facing me..... andf the hayseed angled behind my back...... i only really heard the hayseed though.....should have had the hiwatt closer or something.

it sounded really great though said the people in the audience....one guy came up to me afterwards telling me i had the coolest guitarplaying-style and sound....that felt good...

maybe its worth all the money and time i spend on gear in the end...

:thu: That guy was really drunk though, yeah?

Good job though seriously ...

• Members

NEWSFLASH: BOSS PEDAL BREAKS DOWN DURING GIG!!
Harmony Central Review Myth Busted--BOSS Not Built Like Tanks!

well, congrats, ollenorin!
was this your first ever live show? from your post it sounds lke you just popped your cherry.

was the girlfriend there to take pics? we want to see the fury-unleashing in action! :idea:

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

NEWSFLASH: BOSS PEDAL BREAKS DOWN DURING GIG!!

Harmony Central Review Myth Busted--BOSS Not Built Like Tanks!

well, congrats, ollenorin!

was this your first ever live show? from your post it sounds lke you just popped your cherry.

was the girlfriend there to take pics? we want to see the fury-unleashing in action!
:idea:

pretty incredible that the boss of all my pedals decided to go nuts.... :eek:

its was this band

Archived