Gassing for a Trailer Trash pedalboard!!!

stompboxx

• Members

They look supercool......BUT i would feel a little stupid taking that thing out at yr local gig when the rest of the band has like 1-2 standard bosspedals on the floor and at a scvruffy looking venue.

We played live yesterday and i brought out my pedalboard which some people were like " oh, overkill" .....hehe :thu:

• Members

The generic trash normal tolex covered(black) boards look the best IMO. I am in the middle of finishing up one that will be wired by Rooster at TT. They are incredible board with a ton of useful function like side mounted jacks, power cords, Pedal Power underneath and clean wiring, plus they are extremely quiet and ergonomic with the slanted design. Highly recommended and not at all that expensive for something that will last for a long time.

• Members

It doesn't have to light up, and you can get them without the tribal thing you know.

You an get a tweed finish, that's far more FX forum.

I don't think it would be that easy to build at all, it looks like a difficult thing to do and well worth the cash if you ask me.

• Members

(/shameless spam)

i may have one for sale, if anyone is interested. It's the Triple Wide Clyde (approx. 16" x 35") in classic black. It's the vel top, so it's much easier to move pedals around than it is with a hard top.

It's got two courtesy a/c outlets in the top left corner and a power outlet w/ 15' cord coming off the left side.

PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

DSC01304.jpg

• Members
  • Members

Originally posted by agentcooper2001

(/shameless spam)

i may have one for sale, if anyone is interested. It's the Triple Wide Clyde (approx. 16" x 35") in classic black. It's the vel top, so it's much easier to move pedals around than it is with a hard top.

It's got two courtesy a/c outlets in the top left corner and a power outlet w/ 15' cord coming off the left side.

PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

DSC01304.jpg

But that's 110V right?

• Members

Actually, just the opposite-TT boards are for touring and gigging pros not bedroom wankers. Look at the website for users and talk to Rooster at TT, he will guide you accordingly. These are the best boards available right now and their only rival is a complete rig by Pete Cornish.

• Members

Originally posted by todd richman

Actually, just the opposite-TT boards are for touring and gigging pros not bedroom wankers. Look at the website for users and talk to Rooster at TT, he will guide you accordingly. These are the best boards available right now and their only rival is a complete rig by Pete Cornish.

I'm sure they wouldn't want the business of bedroom wankers! :D

Archived