O/T - What's Your GREATEST Ebay BARGAINS?

• Members

Apart from weighing more than a 4x12 cab, it's sweet. Nothing else sounds like it really. If you've got an old wah case, there was a schem made from my pedal and I've got a load of circuit pics up on my site. Forgot to put a bid on an auction couple weeks ago and lost out on a Tyco pedalflanger for under 200. Gutted.

• Members

i got an entire skb pedal board for 125. It had a holy grail,boss od-3 ge-7 and bf-2,ibanez de-7,vox 847,dod icebox all the cables for the skb plus the ehx adaptor. The guy tried to give me a sob story and say the grail and de-7 were involved in a basement flooding after the auction ended but I was persistent so he said he could get them from a neighbor who "happened to have extras"

• Members

Originally posted by alteredsounds

I find it really hard to describe, it's like a kinda phase/wah and goes almost sub bass at the bottom of the sweep. Only person who used it a fair deal that I know of was Tony Iommi.

If you press your heel down at the bottom of the sweep it makes your tone drop way down. There is a fat chunk of rubber under the heel portion of the pedal that allows you to do that. It sounds awesome through a loud Marshall!

I found one at a garage sale in L.A. about ten years ago in mint condition in it's original box with the Tycobrahe stickers! The kid selling it said it was his uncle's who played guitar but he passed away. He was asking $25 for it. So I bought it!:D

• Members

Companion Vibra-Chorus $100

Electro-Harmonix Echo 600 $150

Electro-Harmonix Zipper $35

Jordan Bossboost $25

Jordan Creator $170

Roland Bee-Baa $125

Univox UX-1501 $175 (The true Jimmy Page Univox)

Auditronics 501 quad mixing console $100 (plus boxing and shipping)

Archived