Effects/Loopers Everyone please help

• Members

Okay, I really would appreciate some help guys. I have gone through and studied looper after looper from the looperlative, 2880, RC's, echo's, ect. I am looking for something cheap (Around $500 is probably all I want to spend right now, so therefore I haven't looked at Spaceecho's and Tape-echo and Looperlative). Here is exactly what I want to use a looper for

1. Overdubbing (Wall of sound.....kinda)

A. I am rhythym guitar and I also sing, play industrial rock/stoner rock. So I want to be able to either record a rhythym part and have that play the entire song. Or I would like to record sound effects and have them pre-recorded so I can have them play while I am playing the rhythym part.

2. And I want it to sound just as natural, coming from the looper, as if I were playing it on the spot. I want it to have an "analog" feel.

3. It MUST have a USB port or a way for me to input my own recorded sounds from home from movies, outside, whatever. For Sound effects.

4. Standard features of loopers would be cool such as backwards and ect.

5. Feedback

My problems with loopers I have tried:

1. No Boss/Roland loopers please and Boomerang. They just don't have the natural sound.

2. The maneco loopers are perfect except they don't have the USB.

3. DL-4 Does not have Feedback.

Am I missing anything. Anyone have any suggestions

So far the two that I have considered the best to buy have been 1. The 2880 and 2. Any Maneco Looper. But if I bought a Maneco looper what would I do with my sound effects?

Another one I love is the Loop-Junky but just no ability to add sounds from my computer.

---------------------

I'm basically just looking for something that can record effects/rhythym guitar parts and is not digital (also does not sound like {censored}).

• Members

i agree with guyaguy. most all loopers, especially the jamman, are VERY accurate soundwise and have very good recording quality. jamman doesn't have backwards and stuff, and i don't understand the "feedback" setting on a looper... wouldn't that just be a long delay or something? jamman is probably your best bet

• Members

Anything else?

Better yet, is there just a small sampler that has the capabilities of a guitar pedal that I can plug in within my board, that I could use to record sound effects and whatnot on tracks. I'm thinking something like the Loopjunky but with USB/outside recording.

Archived