OT: It's me and my gf's 2 year anniversary and i'm desperate for ideas

• Members
Originally posted by paydirt

Utter,

You've got to switch that to (2) girls and (1) guy or I'm out.

yes, see, well, that's kinda teh joke within teh joke.

And yes, it's a Baldwin. Also, the other guy from Sports Night.

But also, none of the images you're asking for are SFW :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do the really nice date as was previously suggested, but rent a suit. Dont get a crazy tux or anything, just a nice suit and tie and a haircut. Make it like prom. Girls love when their man looks handsome, and she can gte all dressed up and do the dining dancing champagne inthe hotel room. Low key, romantic.

• Members

Originally posted by scott_335

Do the really nice date as was previously suggested, but rent a suit. Dont get a crazy tux or anything, just a nice suit and tie and a haircut. Make it like prom. Girls love when their man looks handsome, and she can gte all dressed up and do the dining dancing champagne inthe hotel room. Low key, romantic.

That's actually a really great recommendation. Except that you mentioned she's underage, so instead of champagne, some nice blow.

• Members

Alternate to my Dali idea ... you could stage your own death or dissapearance off a boat or something ... take her out on a little speed boat at night with candles and when you ask her to go below to get more wine - the scuba divers you have waiting pull you overboard and feed you oxygen from a spare tank while you all hide snickering with bubbles in the dark ... while she freaks out up top.

After half an hour resurface with the Scuba crew all laughing and pointing at her ... She'll LOVE IT!

• Members

Go for the boating one if you want her to kill you at the end of the date. Otherwise, you really can't go wrong with getting all cleaned up and taking her out to a nice dinner. Its amazing how much girls love that.

Ditto on not taking her shopping though. If you're brave, try and pick out something she likes, or chances are, she's already dropped a million hints and its up to you to pick up on one. I've spent maybe 30 bucks on a gift for my gf before and she loved it simply because it was something I had thought of that reminded me of her, or something I had remembered she wanted for a long time ago.

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Ditto on not taking her shopping though. If you're brave, try and pick out something she likes, or chances are, she's already dropped a million hints and its up to you to pick up on one. .

Yup, or gift voucher to a second hand clothing store! :thu:

• Members

Depends what you consider a big spender... I'll drop $300 for a "random" gift every now and then... I don't do anniversaries.

and I spend a lot of time down south, as previously mentioned. I don't stop till the job is done.

Originally posted by krazeexharhar

Haha sorry guys I was out for lunch

but man these suggestions are frekaen hilarious!

I still haven't decided yet, are you guys big spenders on your gf?

• Members
Originally posted by krazeexharhar

I have no stinkin clue what to do....it's been really long now and I've exhausted all of my ideas.

I was thinking a trip to disneyland but I wanted a hotel stay, too, but thats too expensive for me.

She's not 21 yet so we can't bar hop or anything...I barely turned 21 a month ago.

Swap her for a new one?
:D :D

Archived