OT: It's me and my gf's 2 year anniversary and i'm desperate for ideas

• Members

I have no stinkin clue what to do....it's been really long now and I've exhausted all of my ideas.

I was thinking a trip to disneyland but I wanted a hotel stay, too, but thats too expensive for me.

She's not 21 yet so we can't bar hop or anything...I barely turned 21 a month ago.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mines comin up in a month, I'll be in Atlanta recording though... so I don't have to do anything really special (phew!), and the day I come back will be my birthday. So it'll be her responsibility to make me happy! mwahahahaha... Lucked out I guess!

I hope you didn't do like me, I continually top myself each major event (v-day, 1 year anny, birthday etc...) and have now run out of ideas... and it sucks because she's always expecting something even better/crazier than last time.

Good luck man!

• Members
Originally posted by Mistersuperfly

Mines comin up in a month, I'll be in Atlanta recording though... so I don't have to do anything really special (phew!), and the day I come back will be my birthday. So it'll be her responsibility to make me happy! mwahahahaha... Lucked out I guess!

I hope you didn't do like me, I continually top myself each major event (v-day, 1 year anny, birthday etc...) and have now run out of ideas... and it sucks because she's always expecting something even better/crazier than last time.

Good luck man!

tahts actually the problem i have. :(

• Members

Originally posted by krazeexharhar

hmmm, third street in santa monica looks interesting...any recommendations?

Yeah, let her pick out her own reasonably priced present from one of the stores on third street, dine Italian at Bravo Cucina

• Members

Kama Sutra. The gift that keeps on giving. And I'm serious. Might not want to make that the only gift though. If worse comes to worse, buy her some jewelry so that she can take it back and pick something out she really wants. As long as you tried chances are she won't care that you picked out some hideous piece that she would never wear. Its like a gift certificate but not nearly as impersonal.

• Members

Here is what you do:

You arrange a dinner date with her.

You secretly get a nice hotel room.

Get chocolate, strawberries, flowers, champagne, and some other nice stuff. Go into the room and set it up with stuff.

Make a romantic music CD and make sure to bring a CD player to the hotel room and have it all set up. If you have a song make sure to put in on the CD, but don't make it be the first track.

Candles. Chicks dig candles. Make sure your room has candles. You might want to make sure you get a hotel that allows them.

Take her to the nice dinner. Give her a necklace. Necklaces are good because looking at the box she knows it won't be an engagement ring.

Tell her you have a surprise and blindfold her. Take her to the hotel room, open the champagne, turn on the CD, and unblindfold her.

There you go. I know it is really hokey, but chicks really dig this sort of {censored}, and she will think you are really romantic.

That is, if she is a normal girl.

If she isn't a normal girl, well, you can get kinky!

Archived