the Annual HC BBQ - UK Division....

zhivago

• Members
:D

Only just found this thread - nearly missed it!

I'm in Corsica from 12th till 27th of August... :( So I may not be able to make it either. Really wanna come tho... Could do the bank holiday Monday, 28th? Or is that going to be a pain...

• Members

Originally posted by CS

If it's going to be Spetember how about a session at the Angel in the meantime?

sounds good...let's do that....I mean, I dunno if I can plan something for September...we're talking 2 months+ here....maybe we should have another thread in mid-July about a September BBQ.

• Members
Originally posted by zhivago

sounds good...let's do that....I mean, I dunno if I can plan something for September...we're talking 2 months+ here....maybe we should have another thread in mid-July about a September BBQ.

Angel sounds good, but I can only make friday the 14th or a school night.

Regarding the BBQ, We are happy to host, provisional possible dates are Sat Aug 19th, Sat/Sun Aug 26/27th (Bank Hol) or Sat Sep 2nd. Weather permitting,of course. September is mostly free although the weather starts tailing off.

If this is too early to plan, then I'll try and leave some weekends free for those dates and you can text me whilst I'm away, when a consensus has been formed. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Lanefair

Where do you guys leave your gear while you're eating?

If it'd the same as last time we ate in Muscated's garden and as the jam session was unplanned he provided all the acoustics.

• Members

Originally posted by CS

If it'd the same as last time we ate in Muscated's garden and as the jam session was unplanned he provided all the acoustics.

Careful what you tell him, I think he's planning on coming down in a transit van and loading up all our vintage gear while we're all loaded on JD and burgers....

Archived