the Annual HC BBQ - UK Division....

zhivago

• Members

I'm ok except for 9th-13th August.

You might want to contact Paul as he hosted it last time. If he doesnt want to host it I might be able to do something. But my garden is a mess as I havent cut the grass for a year.

• Members
Originally posted by CS

I'm ok except for 9th-13th August.

You might want to contact Paul as he hosted it last time. If he doesnt want to host it I
might
be able to do something. But my garden is a mess as I havent cut the grass for a year.

cool beans, Chris....I'll PM Paul.....

:cool:

• Members

If you want to be really geeky there's been 4 Robin's, #1 is now Nightwing, #2 was dead and is now alive and also Nightwing 3# retired and is now Robin again as #4 died and is still dead and shock horror was a girl.

:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by CS

If you want to be really geeky there's been 4 Robin's, #1 is now Nightwing, #2 was dead and is now alive and also Nightwing 3# retired and is now Robin again as #4 died and is still dead and shock horror was a girl.

:freak:

Batman's gone mad ever since he re-morgaged the batcave!!!

:eek:

:D

• Members
Originally posted by Muscated

Hey, I'm happy to host, although it would prolly have to be Late Aug as I'm away from 21/7 to 13/8 and have a full social calendar up til then.

It would be in North London, close to the Jubillee line.

Will most likely mean I won't make it; I'll be flying out to Croatia on the 22nd August! have fun, take lots of pictures ;)

Archived