Have any forumites jammed in person?

• Members

I've jammed several times with stompboxx, and started a band with him. Unfortunately, although we ruled the world when we played, the drummer was more concerned with forgeting everything we'd worked out than playing it:(

• Members

Originally posted by Vince

I've jammed several times with stompboxx, and started a band with him. Unfortunately, although we ruled the world when we played, the drummer was more concerned with forgeting everything we'd worked out than playing it:(

Why not get another drummer?

• Members
Originally posted by Quagmire

I live pretty much far away from anyone else. It stanks!

Man, if I lived in not Canada we could totally hook up and jam. Wait, I do live in not Canada! Whadday say we meet outside the Dress Barn on 4th at say, 7pm? I'll be wearing the trashed out John Deere hat and a polo with a popped collar. Standing next to Demi Moore.

• Members
Originally posted by hbar

Man, if I lived in not Canada we could totally hook up and jam. Wait, I do live in not Canada! Whadday say we meet outside the Dress Barn on 4th at say, 7pm? I'll be wearing the trashed out John Deere hat and a polo with a popped collar. Standing next to Demi Moore.

Man totally!:D

• Members
Originally posted by zhivago

I've jammed with CS and Muscated at the HC BBQ last year.

I also jammed with Mr100 at the show & Tell round his.

I've made a racket on a guitar when CS, Muscated, Mr100, Dot-dot-dot, Mr.Blackbat, Jeztastic, Extremelybored, Gambit, Vince, Stompboxxx and TheBigMan where in the room (in three different Show & Tell sessions)

nowadays, they all bring earplugs.

:)

I still need to send ya'll some southern love dry rub for yur next bbq.

Archived