Have any forumites jammed in person?

• Members

Just carrying on from the do you know your local forumites - was wondering if anybody has got together and played music?

I've met up with M.I Audio Mike a couple of times at guitar stores where he has played through a couple of his pedals - he's got good chops actually ... but I didn't sit down and break out a guitar.

• Members

Dan from Fourthfloor and I have been threatening to get together for a long long time now and look like finally doing it this week after long last ... Dan has gigs in town so we'll likely go Guitar shop hopping ... jam will possibly occur in situ! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by alteredsounds

TIKIROCKER i've missed your football updates this arvo mate
:cry:

Sorry man ... I had to catch up on some sleep ... I've been literally staying up all night and day with this world cup - which is why I've been here so much lately. I just got up a little while ago and it's 2.40am! :thu:

• Members

Cant wait for that game. lol not had anytime for much guitarwise because of the footie. I finish work and generally get home about 15 minutes before kick off and then have to much Guinness to understand plugging guitars in. I'll try and have a shot tonight, if not, def by the w/e.

• Members

I've jammed with CS and Muscated at the HC BBQ last year.

I also jammed with Mr100 at the show & Tell round his.

I've made a racket on a guitar when CS, Muscated, Mr100, Dot-dot-dot, Mr.Blackbat, Jeztastic, Extremelybored, Gambit, Vince, Stompboxxx and TheBigMan where in the room (in three different Show & Tell sessions)

nowadays, they all bring earplugs.

:)

• Members
Originally posted by zhivago

I've jammed with CS and Muscated at the HC BBQ last year.

I also jammed with Mr100 at the show & Tell round his.

I've made a racket on a guitar when CS, Muscated, Mr100, Dot-dot-dot, Mr.Blackbat, Jeztastic, Extremelybored, Gambit, Vince, Stompboxxx and TheBigMan where in the room (in three different Show & Tell sessions)

nowadays, they all bring earplugs.

You've taken the prize I think Johnny ... sounds like a great time - I vaguely recollect seeing pictures up from that show & tell a long time a go too, no? :)

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

You've taken the prize I think Johnny ... sounds like a great time - I vaguely recollect seeing pictures up from that show & tell a long time a go too, no?

hehe, thanks Si,

I love hanging out with the UK guys...the Annual HC BBQ should be coming up soon..... :)

• Members

Show and Tell #1-was in Oct 2004 and featured

Me Mr100 Zhiv Dot3 and Ex Bored. I cannot remember if Jez made that one or not. We all played in various combinations throughout the day.

#2 was in Feb 05 and featured

Me Jez Zhiv Bear Andi Gambit Vince Stompboxx and some others. We all played in various combinations.

#3 was in Nov or Dec 05 and featured

Me Mr100 Zhiv Dot3 Jez Mr Blackbat and Muscated. We all jammed in various combinations.

The BBQ #1 was last Summer and featured me Zhiv Muscated and non member Lloyd on guitars and dodgy vocals.

I've also spent an evening playing and talking rubbish with x-honeyspider-x

I've traded with Andi a couple of times and we've mucked about with various bits of gear.

I've been guitar window shopping with Jez when he wanted a semi acoustic. Hightlight of the day was him on guitar and me on a ring mod he was plugged into.

I've also met and jammed with people from Talkbass here and in the States but I dont play bass any more.

Archived