goodevening

daver

• Members

hello forumites

im kinda new here...so i thought i would say hello

ive been checking out the effects forum here for a while, and it looks like you cats know what your talking about

so what better way to introduce myself other than showing you my board, now its nothing compared to most of yours but ive only been doing this whole electric guitar thing for about 3 years

heres the main board

img073911ys.jpg

i also use this for trem, phaser, a volume pedal and echo, its has a really good analog delay simulation

img074117lh.jpg

and heres the amps/guitars...the copper looking guitar is a silvertone u-1, the old amp with the knobs on the side is a silvertone 1472 and the amp beneath i know nothing about, but i think its silvertone as well, other than that theres the strat and a HRD (i changed one of the speakers in the deville to an old orange JBL that they used to put in the twin reverbs back in the day) all the silvertone stuff is from my way old neighbors, its all 1960ish

img074413dr.jpg

other than that...im 17...i drink lots of tea...listen to lots a radiohead and sigur ros and U2, i play in a few worship bands...its what i do

thanks for reading!

-dave

• Members
Originally posted by daver

hello forumites

im kinda new here...so i thought i would say hello

ive been checking out the effects forum here for a while, and it looks like you cats know what your talking about

so what better way to introduce myself other than showing you my board, now its nothing compared to most of yours but ive only been doing this whole electric guitar thing for about 3 years

heres the main board

img073911ys.jpg

i also use this for trem, phaser, a volume pedal and echo, its has a really good analog delay simulation

img074117lh.jpg

and heres the amps/guitars...the copper looking guitar is a silvertone u-1, the old amp with the knobs on the side is a silvertone 1472 and the amp beneath i know nothing about, but i think its silvertone as well, other than that theres the strat and a HRD (i changed one of the speakers in the deville to an old orange JBL that they used to put in the twin reverbs back in the day) all the silvertone stuff is from my way old neighbors, its all 1960ish

img074413dr.jpg

other than that...im 17...i drink lots of tea...listen to lots a radiohead and sigur ros and U2, i play in a few worship bands...its what i do

thanks for reading!

-dave

Welcome!
Cool toys!
Who do you think will win the World Cup?
:D :D

Archived