Red Repeat and Crushzone clip on a Hiwatt DR201 head.

Rid

• Members

Originally posted by Rid

Hi and thanks.

We have no true bypass pedals, some ads and some misunderstandings regarding our boss's sometimes lack of technical knowledge, may lead some to belive that we actually make such things, but we do not, nor will we ever do it, as it we do not like it much here.

Rid - have a word with this man "S

• Members

Originally posted by Rid

Hi and thanks.

No we do not have any direct order, hmm we have no dealers in Brazil or any other place in South America right now....

We have no true bypass pedals, some ads and some misunderstandings regarding our boss's sometimes lack of technical knowledge, may lead some to belive that we actually make such things, but we do not, nor will we ever do it, as it we do not like it much here.

It works best in front of amps, loops must be working at music-levels and not at linelevel, as that will overload the pedal.

Can you get one from the US??

Otherwise shoot us a mail at

info@carlmartin.com

Best regards Niels

Or mail me at
nwintherkl@mailme.dk

Cool!:cool:

yeah, i know that you dont have an official dealer here, sad . . .:(

man, i was almost sure you're pedals were TBP, dont know why i was so sure . . . my bad, well anyway, yeah i can get one from the US, no prob. cool.

wondering if will be a blue chorus in the future on the Vintage Series to match the red Delay . . .;)

thanks Niels,

all the best! :)

Glauco.

Archived