MrBluetone, Keeley & Rev Get Together Coming Up!

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

You really should come and we'll have a STEEL CAGE MATCH TO THE DEATH between Demeter and Keeley Electronics tonal warfare. We can get Robert so wasted he'll actually vote for your pedals -and then be horribly embarrassed the next day...(well what with that and the dress and lipstick we would have put on him and taken photos of him in)
:D

that just might be the funniest thing I've ever read here! :D :D :D

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Brianphase90 didn't really pass the background part (some sordid beastiality charges involving farm animals...) but since he hadn't
violated
any music gear... I let him in.
:cool:

:wave::D:wave:

I'll have your legs broken...... :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Rev,
You got an email... and yes we got backstage passes to this one.
We also got a special invite to talk gear with Dave right after gear load in....the motel and the passes are already a done deal.
Just bring some gear whoring money and a guitar and amp!

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

Rev,

You got an email... and yes we got backstage passes to this one.

We also got a special invite to talk gear with Dave right after gear load in....the motel and the passes are already a done deal.

Just bring some gear whoring money and a guitar and amp!

Heh heh - since the boys are bringing us some amps from Daily Amplification -we may all end up spending some serious coin. :eek:

I hereby name this trip the Midwest Gear Slut Summit! This is going to be a memorable trip for many reasons Brother -I am counting the days! :cool:

Archived