MrBluetone, Keeley & Rev Get Together Coming Up!

• Members

Mr Bluetone - got your message regarding the concert in Kansas City - email me the date, ticket info and meet up time and let's do it!!!

Remember the last time we tried this some drunken moron smashed into me on the interstate and ruined my chance at the trip. I have lost trust in that vehicle ever since so to make certain I get to this rendevouz - I bought something non-gear related tonight to get me there in one piece :cool:

Daddy like :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by iwantpedals

Yeah, but you have {censored}-tons of guitar stuff!

I'd like to see the collection someday, in full.

:eek::love::wave:

Just as soon as I have Mr Bluetone do a total background check and profile on you - I'll invite you to stop by if you're ever in Iowa :D

Brianphase90 didn't really pass the background part (some sordid beastiality charges involving farm animals...) but since he hadn't violated any music gear... I let him in. :cool:

:wave::D:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

LOL...you need to come too Adam, join us in Kansas City and, uh...bring...uh....
Bridget
too
:D

God that would be fun.....I wonder if the Mrs. would let me go with Bridget? And to Kansas?
:D :D

• Members

Just as soon as I have Mr Bluetone do a total background check and profile on you - I'll invite you to stop by if you're ever in Iowa

Brianphase90 didn't really pass the background part (some sordid beastiality charges involving farm animals...) but since he hadn't
violated
any music gear... I let him in.
:cool:

:wave::D:wave:

I forgot....
You can do that....
*slinks away quietly hoping last name is forgotten!*

• Members

hahaha... kuh-lassic!

okay, shouldn't be much of a problem, i'll try to tell it all upfront...

no criminal record, no traffic violations, i think i'm good to go....

oh yeah, i was a firework dealer in 7th grade and got in trouble... AWW

:(

We'll see if I ever get to Iowa... I think I might be touring next summer and maybe if we hit east coast we'll head through, but i'm not sure. right now west coast is on for sure, but our touring mates don't want to/can't afford to go further than that...

• Members

hahaha... kuh-lassic!

okay, shouldn't be much of a problem, i'll try to tell it all upfront...

no criminal record, no traffic violations, i think i'm good to go....

oh yeah, i was a firework dealer in 7th grade and got in trouble... AWW

:(

We'll see if I ever get to Iowa... I think I might be touring next summer and maybe if we hit east coast we'll head through, but i'm not sure. right now west coast is on for sure, but our touring mates don't want to/can't afford to go further than that...

I AM SAYING NOTHING!

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

God that would be fun.....I wonder if the Mrs. would let me go with Bridget? And to Kansas?

Well I think if you leave Bridget's name out of it -you might stand a better chance. :p

You really should come and we'll have a STEEL CAGE MATCH TO THE DEATH between Demeter and Keeley Electronics tonal warfare. We can get Robert so wasted he'll actually vote for your pedals -and then be horribly embarrassed the next day...(well what with that and the dress and lipstick we would have put on him and taken photos of him in) :D

• Members

...no criminal record, no traffic violations, i think i'm good to go....

Sounds like something Adolf told me too :rolleyes:

:D :D :wave::D :D

Anytime you or anyone else passes through central Iowa - let me know. I had to meet up with Mr & Mrs Mrbluetone just off the interstate at a restaurant the first time and hooked up with Brianphase90 at a local music store the first time -so it's all good Brother! C'mon over!

• Members

Right on, not sure when I'll ever go to Iowa but I'll keep you in mind. Going to start saving now for the gear-whoring that would surely take place.

Ask Brianphase - he stopped here and then went home and committed actual armed robberies to get his Orange amp.

WARNING WILL ROBINSON...DANGER..DANGER...GAS APPROACHING...RUN AWAY...RUN AWAY...:eek:

I gotta go crash...long day - if those peckerwoods ever show up maybe I can find out where the concert actually is. :mad:

Night all :wave:

• Members

Now that's what I'm talking about....
we are backstage for this one.........
A Night of Pure Guitar
I'm jammin with Robert this Wednesday in Oklahoma City at a fancy Hotel....I'll get the details worked out..bring an axe we might do some early morning throwing down.....if you know what I mean! The summit is finally going to happen........

• Members

if those peckerwoods ever show up maybe I can find out where the concert actually is.
:mad:

Night all
:wave:

Hey bitch..I just rolled in from band practice...gotta get my Hendrix chops up for the July 4th gigs!!

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

Now that's what I'm talking about....

we are backstage for this one.........

A Night of Pure Guitar

I'm jammin with Robert this Wednesday in Oklahoma City at a fancy Hotel....I'll get the details worked out..bring an axe we might do some early morning throwing down.....if you know what I mean! The summit is finally going to happen........

YEAH BABY! :thu:

I could bring one or just buy one when we get there (there has to be more than one pawn shop in Kansas City) :D

We are going to get there early enough to do a little gear slutting aren't we? :(

:p

Yes we are jamming, I'll bring a little amp and a guitar -or we can do acoustic if you like, I don't care -I just want to be THERE! :cool:

Thanks for the link too - I assume you're going to buy a block of tickets so we can sit together? If so - just email me your or Robert's paypal address and let me know what I owe - or I can order them - whichever is easiest. I don't care -I just want to party with you filthy gear slutting sons of satan. :mad:

:D:wave:

• Members

Well I think if you leave Bridget's name out of it -you might stand a better chance.
:p

You really should come and we'll have a STEEL CAGE MATCH TO THE DEATH between Demeter and Keeley Electronics tonal warfare. We can get Robert so wasted he'll actually vote for your pedals -and then be horribly embarrassed the next day...(well what with that and the dress and lipstick we would have put on him and taken photos of him in)

He! He!
I wouldn't have a clue waht he was talking about....
He is smart....I just sniff paint fumes and midgets!
She might let me take Bridget if I leave the silvery colored card behind!

• Members

Sounds like something Adolf told me too
:rolleyes:

:wave::D

Anytime you or anyone else passes through central Iowa - let me know. I had to meet up with Mr & Mrs Mrbluetone just off the interstate at a restaurant the first time and hooked up with Brianphase90 at a local music store the first time -so it's all good Brother! C'mon over!

Guilty on all of the above!
:( :(
That's why I made a pretty good police woman!

Archived