rehousing a deluxe memory man?

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

so thats what the noise i hear sometimes is!

I find hitting him up front with a buffer really makes him shut the {censored} up though. A ZVex SHO or an Axess BS-2 or even the buffer in a boss pedal makes the guy just shut his little midget cake hole. At least it does with my DMM.

taco

:wave:

• Members

Just my humble opinion but i think the DMM case is a marvel of good design (aesthetically and functionally). I think it would be a shame to put one into a generic hammond type box just to save a couple inches of space.

Having said all that, i do wish the DMM was just a couple inches smaller.:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by Blungo

Just my humble opinion but i think the DMM case is a marvel of good design (aesthetically and functionally). I think it would be a shame to put one into a generic hammond type box just to save a couple inches of space.

Having said all that, i do wish the DMM was just a couple inches smaller.
:freak:

i agree with you its just that space is about to become very tight, i already have a dd-20 and dl4 on my board and i would like to eventually add a DMM and i could not pick one of the others to remove.

• Members

i agree with you its just that space is about to become very tight, i already have a dd-20 and dl4 on my board and i would like to eventually add a DMM and i could not pick one of the others to remove.

Man, if you put an FM-4 on there too you're going to REALLY need a big pedalboard.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

Man, if you put an FM-4 on there too you're going to REALLY need a big pedalboard.

i know, i still have a little space for the fm4 and i think if i re-arrange stuff i can get a little more room. i also have a deluxe electric mistress on there right now which takes up a lot of room, i am thinking about replacing that though.

• Members

I have the DMM in a loooper that I use as the DMM`s on/off switch. Took off the DMM`s own on/off switch (taped it inside the pedal).

Result

A DMM with lots of space on top. I have a rehoused EM placed there but most any pedal will feel at home living on top of a legend.

;)

• Members

Hmmm. maybe it's time for a bigger board?

Archived