Analogman KOT $1200 BIN on Ebay!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by basscracker

unbeliever is in AUS and he makes his pedals in AUS.pigtronix is from CAN or the US and has products made in China.

I've only ever outsourced production to a place in my own home-town .... the point is that people can make decisions about where their money goes, and what effect (even small) they can have on the global economy. I doubt most people worry about that when buying pedal though... :) ... and stuff made in China has the potential to be just as good as stuff made in the West.

• Members
Originally posted by unbeliever

I've only ever outsourced production to a place in my own home-town .... the point is that people can make decisions about where their money goes, and what effect (even small) they can have on the global economy. I doubt most people worry about that when buying pedal though...
:)
... and stuff made in China has the potential to be just as good as stuff made in the West.

So what if stuff made in CHina is just as good?
The reduced cost in the short term is destroying the country.

• Members
Originally posted by TheGZeus,OnFire

We could help shut down more US companies if we also artifically lowered our currency by about 40% and did away with workers rights...oh wait, we're already most of the way there with the second one.:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

We could help shut down more US companies if we also artifically lowered our currency by about 40% and did away with workers rights...oh wait, we're already most of the way there with the second one.
:rolleyes:

What's the workers' rights thing?
I've been self-employed/independant contractor for years now.

• Members

Or maybe poor leadership and a media and social focus on who's {censored}ing who and who's liberal/conservative is destroying the country.:idea:

Generation Y comes into power in 15 years, and hopefully they'll do something better with the world.

• Members
Originally posted by Coach

Or maybe poor leadership and a media and social focus on who's {censored}ing who and who's liberal/conservative is destroying the country.
:idea:

Generation Y comes into power in 15 years, and hopefully they'll do something better with the world.

HAH!
THAT'S the media focused generation!
And don't ge me started on those under 20 right now...

The economy and job availability is what's being destroyed by moving everything to China.

• Members

HAH!

THAT'S the media focused generation!

And don't ge me started on those under 20 right now...

The economy and job availability is what's being destroyed by moving everything to China.

You don't even know old man.

So what if it's the MTV generation. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes of watching CNN to realise how partisan and safe that {censored} is. Anyone with half a brain will realize that most media sources are far from objective.

And heaven forbid China and India get a piece of the easy life. :rolleyes:

You want to better your chances of a maintaining your lifestyle? Go to school or learn a new trade. It's a tough pill to swallow but I think that is one thing I actually agree with Thomas L. Friedman about.

• Members

You don't even know old man.

So what if it's the MTV generation. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes of watching CNN to realise how partisan and safe that {censored} is. Anyone with half a brain will realize that most media sources are far from objective.

And heaven forbid China and India get a piece of the easy life.
:rolleyes:

You want to better your chances of a maintaining your lifestyle? Go to school or learn a new trade. It's a tough pill to swallow but I think that is one thing I actually agree with Thomas L. Friedman about.

I'm 24.

• Members

And you're already so cynical?

To each his own.

I've got work early tomorrow morning so I'm out.

Cynical?

If they pull their heads out of their asses in the next few years GREAT!

I don't subscribe to any political party, and that's a growing trend among people my age and about 10 years in either direction from me. That's a good thing.

The people I see with the most political bumperstickers are in the 35-40 age range.

That doesn't speak well of them.

"VOTE FOR THIS POLITICAL PARTY OR THE WORLD WILL END!!!"

HUH???

Archived