Analogman KOT $1200 BIN on Ebay!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Haha. I pity the fool that pays for that. Looks like somebody looking for an idiot that will pay anything for it.

There used to be only one born every minute, but these days it's like bus load every minute...

...tickets please!

• Members

I saw one end for $650 or something ....and I thought.."HOLY {censored}!"

So for {censored}s and giggles I looked at the completed auctions and saw one ended for almost $900 ....and I thought "HOLY {censored}!"

If this one is actually bought....I'll think "DUMB {censored}!" :D

• Members

Originally posted by gtrwiz

there's an old ver 2 at around $400, this really makes me think about selling mine... anyone know what the current list is like for the new one?

I don't think you can even get on the list anymore.

That's why this turkey is banking on someone being desperate enough to pay that ransom.:rolleyes:

• Members

I believe they sell new for $235. People are nuts. I am sure Mike will eventually be caught up and then you can buy one for normal prices. That's what velcro is for! Put something else on your board or leave a space and when your turn comes up you will have saved yourself $1000.

• Members

Are they really that good? I know AM makes good pedals, but there are so many excellent choices that are readily available and often cheaper...and just as likely to get your sound since very few on the list would have had a chance to play one of these b4 buying.

This is the definition of hype to me.:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Are they really that good? I know AM makes good pedals, but there are so many excellent choices that are readily available and often cheaper...and just as likely to get your sound since very few on the list would have had a chance to play one of these b4 buying.

This is the definition of hype to me.
:freak:

hardly hype-

Mike makes THE best pedals. period.

I am totally sold out for analogman..

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

This is the definition of hype to me.
:freak:

I agree. I would love to have one, but thats just too much for an overdrive that you have to wait years to get or shell out insane amounts of cash on Ebay for. Me no get.

• Members

I've had my Ver. 2 since the week they originally started shipping in '04. even at these inflated prices, it would be hard for me to think of going without it for a while. It's my absolute fav OD, works great with every guitar/amp combination.

• Members

Originally posted by GuitArtMan

Only if someone buys it. I could put my Tim or Timmy pedal up with a buy-it-now of $1500. It doesn't mean a thing unless someone is stupid enough to buy it.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Ebay buyers.

Archived