pedal re-housing

• Members

ok guys, gimme some ideas on who i shoudl talk to about getting one of my pedals rehoused... i have an old peavey overdrive which is seriously my secret weapon, but i can never use it live cuz the switch has this thick rubber pad on it and it doesnt latch right unless you STOMP on it... i want to get it put into plain metal box with a normal style swicth (ie., rat, EH, MXR)

i don;t care what it looks like, and i'm willing to spend some money if it's done right... any suggestions? thanks

• Members

Check out www.swankbox.org

I've never had any rehousing done with them , but when I emailed them about repainting a guitar, the response was quick and very friendly, even though they do not offer the service.

If they can be that nice when not making any money, imagine the level of service when you're an actual paying customer!!

c

• Members

Originally posted by M900

Check out
www.swankbox.org

I've never had any rehousing done with them , but when I emailed them about repainting a guitar, the response was quick and very friendly, even though they do not offer the service.

If they can be that nice when not making any money, imagine the level of service when you're an actual paying customer!!

c

We do actually offer a rehousing service....We wont do guitars...not yet. Conflict of interest seeing as Jonn works at Wilkens Guitars.

Thanks for your kind words.

ENGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRLUNDDDDDDDDD!

7 HOURS AND 4 MINUTES!

:wave: :wave:

Archived