Weird, I thought my Keeley TS9 would go way faster than my Fulltone DP1...

DeuceII

• Members

But not the case. One day on ebay, the Fulltone gets bought at the BIN price of $115. My Keeley Baked TS9 just got its first bid, negating the BIN option, for $95 w/ free shipping. Are there too many Keeley's out there, maybe? I think it was a much more useful/toneful pedal than the Distortion Pro. Oh well, now I've got my ZIM payed for. :D At least, once I get payment for the Keeley.

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

shuffling your pennies around to scrounge up for your latest fix. The first hit is always the best, followed by one disappointment after another.

That's a disappointing thought, my first distortion pedal was a DOD American Metal.:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by erksin

It's probably because it's the Baked version - I think the Plus Mod is more popular, but I'm guessing...

What are you looking at next?

Yeah, maybe, someone asked me how to tell if it was a Baked or Plus mod, but all the paperwork says Baked and it has the white led. I guess people want the stock TS9 sound perfected, versus with more gain.

I thought about the MI Audio Crunchbox, Catalinbread SCOD, Skreddy Top Fuel, and Foxrox ZIM, then very spur-of-the-moment called Musictoyz to see if they had the ZIM in stock, and ordered it on the spot. :p Should be here next week, but no need for another OD/TS9 with that on the way. Plus it will cover some of the cost.:D

Archived