What Do You Guys Think About This....

• Members

scammer..or just bad english? :freak:

Hello,

I saw your ad and i'm intresed , please let me know if you still have it and please get back to me as soon as you get this email.

Yes, I still have it...lots of interest but nobody has said "I'll take it"...as of yet.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello ,

Thanks for the mail and i will want you to know that i have been looking for this item and i'm glad you still have it, please i will not mind adding extra to the asking price , just let me know what you accept as the mode of payment so i can start arrainging for it soonest.

I will take it.

Where are you located?

Why don't you drop me a phone number so I can call you and tell you the total price, with shipping included, after I have calculated it, based on your location.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello,

Thanks once again, I would have lot to leave a number but it's not working, i'm a pilot and i'm on duty , so please let me know the total cost of the item and also your contact address so i can calculate the shipping through my courier department at work .

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

so please let me know the total cost of the item and also your contact address so i can calculate the shipping through my courier department at work .

right there = scammer.

get his address if your interested in going futher,see what kinda payment he wants to make.

• Members

Hello,
Thanks for the mail and i will want you to know that i will send the money order but there is a little problem , it will come in an excess form and also i will want you to deduct yours and send the rest to my kid in school , i would have done this myself but i'm a military so i have no time so please i need your final go ahead before sending it out.
How much will the Money Order be for? Will it be a cashier's check from your bank then?
If you have time to get a Cashier's check for me, wouldn't you be able to get another one at the same time?
I look forward to taking your money.

Chris

:D

• Members

LOL awesome. My buddy continued with the scam just to get a cashier's check for $8000. The bank it was issued from authenticated it too. He obviously didn't ship the item or send the money, but I was a little worried they might show up at his house or something since they had the address. Yikes...

• Members

Hello Chris,

My son is in London and he school's there , I will email him to email me his freind phonenumber ok.and he's still single , i will get his pics as well. i have got Three USPS Money Order worth $950 each , so making $2850. This is meant for his school fees and his maintainance , i have gooten the money order ready but i was posted early so please i will send them out as soon as possible tommorrow ok and get back to you with all you asked for.

WOW...I think my greed will get the best of me, and I will just say "{censored} it" to sending your son his money and therefore his way of paying for school.

BUT....we could always try and see what happens. I mean, you're a traveling pilot, and your kid is in school in LONDON...so why don't you just send me that money and let's forget about me sending you the cabinet. Sounds like a deal!

Archived