Which PSA adaptor to use with a Boss FC-50 midi foot controller?

gmar

• Members

Hi everyone, when I bought my Boss FC-50 midi foot controller I didn't get a psa adaptor, recently I acquired a universal one but it didn't work, I was wondering If any of you could tell me which adaptor I should buy?

Thanks.

Sorry if my english sounds strange

• Members

Originally posted by gmar

Hi everyone, when I bought my Boss FC-50 midi food controller I didn't get a psa adaptor, recently I acquired an universal one but it didn't work, I was wondering If any of you could tell me which adaptor should I buy?

Thanks.

Sorry if my english sounds strange

Oh, and your English is quite good. Trust me I've heard native speakers that can't write half as well as you.

The only things I can see you missed were,"I acquired an universal" should be "acquired a universal."

And at the end, it might sound better as "which adaptor I should buy?" but it really works either way.

• Members

Food controller? :D

Anyway, like wilbo26 said, if the pedal says you need the PSA adapter, make sure you get the version that fits your mains power. The PSA120 is used in the US/Canada, while the PSA230 (or is it 240?) is used in Europe. There's a PSA100 also, for Japan.

/Andreas

• Members

Thanks a lot wilbo26 looks like that's what i'm looking for :) thanks for the english tips aswell :)

Food controller does sound funny :D

[edit] - I corrected all the mistakes mentioned in the posts above

Archived