Pic: My at home practice rig

UltraBoy

• Members

5/10

-you lost points for that ghey bed drapery thing

-you gain points for having clean carpet

-you should get rid of that amp and get a fender tub

-you should add a guitar strap with flames on it

-other advise, take your moms lip stick and draw a star on the lower left body panel

• Members
Originally posted by ice house

waddya U a wise guy? rate it? practice rig?

va inferno.
:rolleyes:

No, I'm not trying to be a wise guy. This is my current home practice rig. Right now, I use the F50 at my usual gigs with most my other pedals.

• Members
Originally posted by red|dragon

5/10

-you lost points for that ghey bed drapery thing

-you gain points for having clean carpet

-you should add a guitar strap with flames on it

-other advise, take your moms lip stick and draw a star on the lower left body panel

The "ghey bed drapery thing" is my bed covers. This amp is better than a fender tube in my opinion. I already have a strap with flames...its on my bass, and I'm not into lipstick stars on guitars. Thanks for the comment though.:)

• Members

Originally posted by usa83strat

nice and simple, i'll give it a 8 just cause i think you need a delay and a boost. to make the lil amp SCREAM

Yeah, I've actually been thinking of getting a treble booster...any suggestions?

• Members
Originally posted by UltraBoy

No, I'm not trying to be a wise guy. This is my current home practice rig. Right now, I use the F50 at my usual gigs with most my other pedals.

i said that cause, a lotta people like the kid in
my sons band has a {censored}ty solid state amp that
he gigs with. so what do you say to a guy who
has a carr amp as a practice rig? the rate it thing is annoying. what can i say? nice?!:confused:

• Members

Originally posted by UltraBoy

Yeah, I've actually been thinking of getting a treble booster...any suggestions?

is the amp dark? if so go with a treble booster other wise i would recomend a full freg booster.

if you like DIY get the BYOC triboost treble, mid and full range boost, in one pedal.

the dod fx10 bifet preamp is really nice na dcan be had for less than $50 but it seems that $is not really a problem looking at the sunface and the carr. maybe a Beano boost?

• Members

Originally posted by usa83strat

is the amp dark? if so go with a treble booster other wise i would recomend a full freg booster.

if you like DIY get the BYOC triboost treble, mid and full range boost, in one pedal.

the dod fx10 bifet preamp is really nice na dcan be had for less than $50 but it seems that $is not really a problem looking at the sunface and the carr. maybe a Beano boost?

Actually, its alittle bright. So maybe I'll try a full freq booster...maybe a Sonic Boom or Beano boost.

• Members

Originally posted by red|dragon

hmmmmm maybe a pro185...... they have THE tone.

All ridiculousness aside, those Carr amps are fan-fecking-tastic - very, very tasty tones.

Archived