OT~My Freakin' Neighbors LOVE ME - Hendrix Lives

• Members

last nite I was with the neighboards. First time I ever hang out with them. I mentioned I liked hendrix and they ran to get Band of gypsis. God that was so much fun. We drank, talked about woodstock, it was awesome.

• Members

Originally posted by MrMunky

And with a Godin SD , too. Can't get a better new guitar for the dough.

It really is a good player, I replaced the two singles pickups with DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Blues and a Vinatge Heavy Blues and that really helped her. I also added two switches to put them there pickups both out of phase and then some Planet Wave Locking Tuners. It's all Maple and sustains really nice...the stock Hummer ain't bad so I am still using that one.

• Members
Originally posted by Klisk

My neighbors only listen to hiphop and salsa.
:mad:
They'd (literally) shoot me if I played guitar outside.
:freak:

Start it off Carlos style like you gonna play Smooth..then fall into it and then back into Smooth to end it and they will vote you in as Mayor!

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

Every 4th of July since 1974 - I take my rig outside at High Noon and play the Hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner at full volume...I'm pretty sure they love/hate me...... making Jimi proud!

jmr1.jpg

I can't believe you would call yourself an American and you're out there with a Canadian guitar.Tsk, tsk, tsk.
:mad::D

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

Every 4th of July since 1974 - I take my rig outside at High Noon and play the Hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner at full volume...I'm pretty sure they love/hate me...... making Jimi proud!

jmr1.jpg

RayLiotta.jpg

:cool::thu::cool:

Archived