Anyone have a picture of Incubus pedals?

Em3m3

• Members

Heh, inscho beat me to it.

Edit: If you want to search in this forum, on the top right, click search, then enter the words you're searching for, and underneath that, there's a list of all the different forums you can search from (like HC amps...)

• Members

Originally posted by Em3m3

Okay varial I will do that next time and thank you for the photos. I wish I had one with him and the whammy. Very cool effect.
:thu:

All good.

The cool thing about Mike is that he gets some great sounds out of some very mass-produced gear that anyone can get their hands on for cheap, like all the boss pedals and such.

• Members

Originally posted by varialbender

All good.

The cool thing about Mike is that he gets some great sounds out of some very mass-produced gear that anyone can get their hands on for cheap, like all the boss pedals and such.

Er, and some extremely expensive guitars, amps and rack gear set up by professional techs. :rolleyes:

• Members

Verse: Fig 1

light distortion, delay

|-----0-----------------------12----------|

|---7---7---7---------0-----------9--10---|

|-9-------9---------------------------9---|

|--------------11--9-----9h11-------------|

|-----------------------------------------|

|-----------------------------------------|

|-----0--------------------------------------0-0-0-0-

|---7---7---7---------0---------9------------0-0-0-0-

|-9-------9-------------------9---9----11-9----------

|--------------11--9-----9h11-------11---------------

|----------------------------------------------------

|----------------------------------------------------

• Members

Originally posted by stompboxx

Er, and some extremely expensive guitars, amps and rack gear set up by professional techs.
:rolleyes:

Sure, but I'm talking about the pedals. Many have the "boutique is god, all else sucks" way of thinking, and to be honest, it's hard for me to get over that way of thinking as well. It's just nice to hear Mike play such great other gear and not have the 'cheap' pedals make everything sound like ass. It grounds me a bit.

• Members

I know what you are saying but his sound will 98% be defined by his (probably) PRS guitars, Diezel amps and huge rack units with EQs worth thousands assembled by highly paid guitar techs.

But yes his pedals are largely rubbish. ;)

Archived