This ass wipe is back again with a new auction - Blue Steel to the max

Bruno

• Members

End time: 19 mins 55 secs (Jul-06-06 16:25:18 PDT)
Shipping costs: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details
Ships to: United States
Item location: San Diego, California, United States
History: 0 bids

• Members

Oh, I'm sure the circuit's fine. It's just the site copy that's a little overheated...

Just take ONE Dailey...You'll sound better in no time!

"A Dailey's visual appeal is most definitely the first thing you notice as you walk up to plug in for the first time. Once you plug in, you get the feeling that this amplifier is going to sonically sound every bit as good or better than it looks. It does. The Dailey Amplifier is a TONED MONSTER. It's for the players that understand it's all about tone and want an amp that looks like THEY want it to look. You want an amp that matches your guitar? DONE. Looks like your favorite hot rod? DONE. Matches your drummer's kit, your bass player's shoes, or your lead singers attitude? Done. Done. And Done. Our Custom Shop will make it happen for you. No other amp manufacturer offers this to you. Take one home. Chances are, you'll be with us for a long time!"

• Members
Originally posted by Ray18

tat's hats goat's and ink are the new mullet, sleevless shirt and members only jacket

tommy lee douchefag mooks
:mad:

ROTFLMAO so true, so true. I'm going to invest in tattoo removal companies. In 5 years these guys are going to be WTF was I thinking?!

• Members

Originally posted by theelectic

ROTFLMAO so true, so true. I'm going to invest in tattoo removal companies. In 5 years these guys are going to be WTF was I thinking?!

That's a {censored}ing great idea.

Archived