a few lofiloopjunky tracks to entice! Spacefumes rock!

• Members

titleless 01 @@

cs1 into lofi into dm2 with ebowing

downcoming @@

2 lofi loop junkies and an ebow.

the zvex song@@

zvex doesnt like this tune, but I get alot of positive comments on it.

kind of a spinning on a floor with your eyes closed for a whole day vibe!

what do you think?

• Members

the first 2 ARE really nice. they're simple and float in and back out. i like the mood of suspension.

the 3rd sounds like it would be really cool with tighter production. is that an oscillationg fuzz factory?

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

the 3rd sounds like it would be really cool with tighter production. is that an oscillationg fuzz factory?

yes, and so is this: we all fall down around her

wow, im happy I inspired someone to make a 60 second looper. is it as small as the lofi? if so, I may be interested/ i dont care if its analog or digital. make sure it has sound on sound.

get a lofi. it make me play reggae all the time!

• Members

Originally posted by seifukusha

yes, and so is this:

wow, im happy I inspired someone to make a 60 second looper. is it as small as the lofi? if so, I may be interested/ i dont care if its analog or digital. make sure it has sound on sound.

get a lofi. it make me play reggae all the time!

The looper is just for myself. It doesnt have sound on sound although it has two seperate footswitchable 30 second loops, vibrato aswell as an effects loop for the recorded signal and exp pedal controlled pitch shifting.

It could be as small as the Lo-Fi. However I want 3 footswitches: bypass, record and loop selection. Not 1590b fodder. 1590BB which I prefer. No threat of squashing knobs and I will have room for a battery.

I believe its the same technology as the Lo-Fi. ie answering machine IC's. Although I am not too familiar with the Lo-Fi.

The looper I am building is not my design. Its a design from a Diyer appropriately named TheToneGod with a few mods.

• Members

I still think somebody needs to come up with a simple and affordable basic looper with around 30 seconds of time and no frills, that sells for 100-150. Like an E1 without the digital delay and 4 output tape echo simulator.

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

I still think somebody needs to come up with a simple and affordable basic looper with around 30 seconds of time and no frills, that sells for 100-150. Like an E1 without the digital delay and 4 output tape echo simulator.

ive said that forever, with sound on sound. I think under $100 would be better. slip in a usb outlet and that would be all.

wow, thanks for all the great, great feedback. I dont record alot but when I do, I get so many great responses (getting stoned and digging my music is way cool, actually, ive heard it better, but i dont smoke!!!)

ive had the cs-2 (like 2 or 3 of them) good stuff!, but not the cs3, but alot of people use them. The cs-1n is a different animal this explains it . I really like the cs-1. i did an hour or so shootout with my beloved pearl comp and the cs1 and it just seemed to have more sparkle and the sustain was comparable. Its unique cause they dont make them like that anymore, so. does that help any?

any more comments? im very happy. thanks alot.

go to the myspace for more effects feedback and end of the world sounds!

Archived