OT: bush: "kenny-boy lay was a good guy"

• Members

Originally posted by wedgehed II

How did that contribution work out for him?

perfectly. the administration refused to step in while California was bled dry through Enron's corporate fraud. but that's how these insider guys work together... bush did it years before, and someone on the inside quashed his SEC investigation. *shrug*

• Members

Originally posted by Jaymeister

Another tick" in the against column for reasons not to buy a zvex pedal.

Let a dead guy rest. He's facing his ultimate judgement now.

well, if you believe in cloud-beings. i figure he never had to face his deserved nightmare.

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

well, if you believe in cloud-beings. i figure he never had to face his deserved nightmare.

Wizard of Oz...Nazis in a zeppelin? Nobody lives in the clouds.

But, I guess I can see why you are bent about his early death instead of suffering a rotting sphincter in a cell somewhere. If you think there's no final judgement for his actions, then he's off easy in your view.

• Members

Originally posted by jb1911

I said it before and I'll say it again, another "compassionate liberal comment". I don't know why this guy is so determined to alienate half of his potential customers. Maybe it's a brain tumor or something.

Conservatives use tube screamer clones... You see they are too busy chasing the sounds that have already happened, the good ole days. Who cares if they are alienated?

• Members
Originally posted by zachary vex

hey dubya, i thought you didn't know him?

oh, your memory suddenly improved now that he's dead and can't squeal? how convenient. a heart attack. a man's first heart attack is always his last, these days, since western medicine has no helpful pills for that sort of thing.

he was silenced cause he was gonna spill the
tejas beans! bye ken. thanx for all the murder
and lies you contributed. what's that you say?
your not in heaven??? have dick put a word in
with god 4 u!:D

Archived