Let me rate your girlfriend/wife...

ZJD

• Members
Originally posted by Porkchop Xpress

Here's my wife. We're separated right now, so I don't feel to bad posting this.

MyLove.jpg

7/10
Sorry you two had to separate. She must have had a conflicting personality.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gotta go with catalinbread's (or whomever's)

http://myspace-537.vo.llnwd.net/00909/73/52/909762537_l.jpg

Why? Now, being the handsome devil I am, I have had the pleasure of dating many beautiful women over my time, and the woman you see here is typical of the kind of woman I like, and inist on. True, I've settled for less, sometimes a lot less to be honest on a given occasion, but these qualities this woman has are self evident from the very first get-go. Girls ask how we feel we know them after only one date. Really. Do you need even a second look at this woman to appreciate her personality?

And it's the personality we're falling for her. The empathy that shows so plainly across her brow and forehead, the deep sensitive eyes, and the calmness of her lip. She has a very open personality. Compare her to any of the characters here:

http://www.hbo.com/city/

Needless to say, this is the kind of woman who can and should steal your heart.

Luckily for me, I am with such a woman. And I'd like to give some advice to the bachelors. Pay attention to the eyes. They're the window to the soul. See this girl's eyes? If you don't feel like you would throw down your life, or she for you, then get out of whatever relationship you're in before it's too late to get out. And wait as many years as you need to. Eventually, however unlikely, you will find that special girl who will make you happy that the other one's didn't work out.

The eyes are the window to the soul. Listen to her voice. Unfortunately, we can't hear this one, but I'll go on faith that it's like music.

Anyway, big thumbs and congratulations to you. Never take her for granted. It's the biggest mistake anyone can make, to have a real beauty, and to let her go through inattention. Be mindful, there's a lot of guys who are going to love her as much as you, even though you find that impossible to believe. Stay tuned.

I won't post my significant other's pic, because I don't want to, but she's sweet and would win hearts. She won mine, unreservedly.

• Members
Originally posted by SWANKBOX!

No! But yeah! But no!

VICKY!!!!!

:D
Character from Little Britain.....It's a mannnnnnnn baby!

best sketch show since the fast show!
my favorite Little Britain characters:

1122700700.jpg

"yeah, i know!"

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

6.2/10

Don't like short hair too much and it's even worse if it's curly.

:confused:
6.2!?! What are you smoking?:freak:

Just because she has short, curly hair?:rolleyes:

She has one of the nicest faces on this thread so far, and one of the few with a smile.:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Andersonology

All natural.

And she looks it too. Just too much for my taste. I guess it's good that she's your girlfriend and not mine.

It's all good man, we don't all have to like the same size of tits.

• Members

Originally posted by ninjaaron

And she looks it too. Just too much for my taste. I guess it's good that she's your girlfriend and not mine.

It's all good man, we don't all have to like the same size of tits.

She's talked about reduction surgery, but it's not in the budget right now. I wouldn't mind if they were a little smaller.

She was one the those girls that had huge tits when she was like 12-13 yrs. old.

Archived