my OLD band pic!!!

Craigfnh

• Members

My old band GORILLA FINGA played clubs thru NH/MA in 96/97. The singer for some reason had this gift certificate for a free family portrait and thought it would be funny to have the band do it one night instead of band practice. I was the guitarist (bottom right). I think this pic is friggin hilarious!! What do you think? Be brutal!

BandPhoto.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Craigfnh

My old band GORILLA FINGA played clubs thru NH/MA in 96/97. The singer for some reason had this gift certificate for a free family portrait and thought it would be funny to have the band do it one night instead of band practice. I was the guitarist (bottom right). I think this pic is friggin hilarious!! What do you think? Be brutal!

BandPhoto.jpg

So this is what The Banana Splits look like without the suits?
:wave: :wave:

• Members

BandPhoto.jpg

i'm pretty sure the fat guy got all the {censored}.

:( :( :(

• Members

BandPhoto.jpg

i say cut that {censored}ing long hair mullet man.
that's pure {censored}.

Archived