Urgent - anybody have any spare PP2 type cables?

loofery

• Members

I bought a used pp2 without any cables and I managed to procure 4 standards from Longjohnny and a complimentary mini one from Voodoo Labs but will have 3 unused outputs on the pp2.

So basically I could really use a couple more 2.1s so I can actually USE my Verbzilla and power any mod. pedal, and a 2.5 positive tip for my Soulbender, if nothing else.

The DD20 is standard 2.1, no?

So anybody with one or more 2.5 positive or 2.1 standards. who is going to the post office anyways, I'll pay shipping plus a buck for your trouble if you can do that for me! :)

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

call voodoo lab, the cables arent expensive.

I know, they're 3.50 a pop plus shipping, I just thought some person here would have that "I don't need this but I don't want to throw it away so I'll just leave it in my closet or in this shoebox" thing going on

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

I know, they're 3.50 a pop plus shipping, I just thought some person here would have that "I don't need this but I don't want to throw it away so I'll just leave it in my closet or in this shoebox" thing going on

:rolleyes:

• Members

ok you caught me i'm cheap, i learned it from my cheap friend :(

no seriously, shipping + $1 would be about $3 each anyways, so i wouldnt save {censored}, you analog turdrabbit.

don't you have things that you don't need and have very little value so you just stuff them in your closet? and you feel good when they find a home?

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

ok you caught me i'm cheap, i learned it from my jewish friend
:(

no seriously, shipping + $1 would be about $3 each anyways, so i wouldnt save {censored}, you analog turdrabbit.

don't you have things that you don't need and have very little value so you just stuff them in your closet? and you feel good when they find a home?

didnt i get a thread majorly trolled and closed for a statement like that:D

anyway.. you little {censored} face.. yes i felt good when i took that little girl i chopped up out of my closet and dumped her in the river- she was of no good value to me anymore and started to stink.... i felt very good indeed.:thu:

• Members

Loofery:

its to late today but on Monsay hiut up mid town music , they sell the PP2 cables i think like 3 bucks , no shipping or waiting just go there and get them.

also if you do go see if they still have the IBanez dm-10 III and let me know :D

• Members
Originally posted by usa83strat

Loofery:

its to late today but on Monsay hiut up mid town music , they sell the PP2 cables i think like 3 bucks , no shipping or waiting just go there and get them.

also if you do go see if they still have the IBanez dm-10 III and let me know
:D

THANK YOU
'nuff said

Archived