Any decent EQ pedals for under $100?

• Members

Originally posted by falcon42

If that's the case than DEFINITELY go for the fish and chips. If you needed something more road worthy the GE7 is probably a better bet, but if this is just for playing at home the fish and chips will get the job done. That's not to say that the fish and chips couldn't handle going to lots of gigs, it's jsut less likely to hold up.

So the Dano sounds/functions just as well as the Boss (and Sniper Boss)?

• Members

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

So the Dano sounds/functions just as well as the boss (and Sniper Boss)?

I haven't tried the sniper mod, but I have tried the GE7 and yes I think the Dano functions just as well. I didn't notice that much noise with the GE7, but with the Dano i know I haven't had ANY noise problems at all. I'd say go for the Dano- for $30 you don't really have a thing to lose- also if you have a friend at GC I know I got a free 1 year no questions asked warranty thrown in with my Dano distortion pedal, you might be able to get it with the EQ. Hope that helps--

• Members

*ahem*

DANDJ14-dce808eea82370652953d95598511a08

I've gigged with mine at least 3 times a week (every week) for well over 2 years since I bought it. I use it mostly for a solo boost, so I turn it on and off for just about every song. Never had the slightest problem with it, and it's not noisy at all. Best $30 I've ever spent.

Been thinking of buying another one, lately..

Archived