ot: north korea in photo!

seifukusha

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

Seriously. Just nuke em.

taco, sometimes you're a real idiot.

most of North Korea is practicing cannabalism and is in extreme poverty while their stupid dictator leader is getting his ass fat.

you should say nuke HIM.. if that's even possible.

• Members

Originally posted by outofmoney

taco, sometimes you're a real idiot.

most of North Korea is practicing cannabalism and is in extreme poverty while their stupid dictator leader is getting his ass fat.

you should say nuke HIM.. if that's even possible.

Nuke this guy too.

:wave:

• Members

those photos are amazing. propaganda art work is so rad sometimes. the russian constructivist art work under stalin's amazing as well.

but yeah the place sucks balls, i feel horrible for the people. i've watched a bunch of documentaries on the place and the world powers need to lean on north korea to fix {censored} up. look how prosperous south korea is and look how {censored}ty north korea has become.

• Members

Originally posted by clayton explode

those photos are amazing. propaganda art work is so rad sometimes. the russian constructivist art work under stalin's amazing as well.

but yeah the place sucks balls, i feel horrible for the people. i've watched a bunch of documentaries on the place and the world powers need to lean on north korea to fix {censored} up. look how prosperous south korea is and look how {censored}ty north korea has become.

Come on, the people there just WANT to be nuked. Put em outta their misery. Push the button. Connect the goddamn dots.

Archived