just ordered a semaphore

protoge x

• Members

Originally posted by UnkleSlam

I need to update that blurb today. They're in stock, so yours is going out today. Thanks for the order, btw.

Brad,

how many do you have in? I will order one tonight when i get home from work around 9EST if you would be able to hold one for me.

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

Brad,

how many do you have in? I will order one tonight when i get home from work around 9EST if you would be able to hold one for me.

I've got several left in stock, so I should be able to fix you up.

• Members
Originally posted by UnkleSlam

I need to update that blurb today. They're in stock, so yours is going out today. Thanks for the order, btw.

awesome. it's no problem, you've got an awesome site, you've got a couple other things i've had my eye on. i was going to order an analogue filter but it keeps popping up saying it is temporarily unavailable. any idea what's up with that? but thanks for sending out my pedal so quick :)

Originally posted by catalinbread

Thanks for the support!

anytime nick. you make some badass stuff. i can't wait to see what you come out with next.

• Members

one of the best things about the semaphore is the volume & how well it can work as a nice vol. boost/OD.
many trems have that volume drop (at least its 'perceived'), but this cuts straight through.
when i first got it i wanted to place it up front and use it PRIMARILY as a drive pedal, which i did for about 2 weeks.

the semaphore has everything i want in a trem & none of the extra stuff i'd never use. its small, non-ugly, the LED blinks w/ the rate, the knobs are easy to move w/ your foot, the jacks are on the top side of the box... it can INSANELY slow to INSANELY fast...
the switch is silent...
and luckily i have the version w/ white knobs.

• Members
Originally posted by protoge x

awesome. it's no problem, you've got an awesome site, you've got a couple other things i've had my eye on. i was going to order an analogue filter but it keeps popping up saying it is temporarily unavailable. any idea what's up with that? but thanks for sending out my pedal so quick
:)

I've got a couple here, but I'll check the site. If it's not wrking in a few minutes just give me a call and I'll do it manually.

• Members

Another feature of the Semaphore that took us 3 years of tweaking to dial the analogue macro processor in was to get it to divide your signal up into near infinitely small slivers of tone, then only 'trem-out' the parts where you suck. This output is in turn seamlessly re-integrated and sent to the output jack, therefore only letting 100% quality tones come through. Then everything you play through it is the best thing anyone's ever heard from you.

Okay that was all lies.
I swear.

Archived