Most Famous band you've been in or opened for

• Members
P.O.D.

Vive Voce

Mike Peters (Alarm)

I know mike peters' brother steve xD
i;ve met him a few times but i never knew he was that famous like internationally...
asked him one time to support the alarm at their yearly gathering here in wales...never saw it through though...shucks :(

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fun bands that my current band have played with:

Adai, Ancestors, Battlefields, {censored} The Facts, Lair of the Minotaur, Dysrythmia, Minsk, Modern Life Is War, Rosetta, Thrones, Tweakbird, Tides, Unearthly Trance, Wolves In The Throne Room, Zoroaster

Bigger bands my old band(s) have played with:

Isis, Mastodon, Pelican, Cave In, Converge, Doomriders, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cephalic Carnage, Misery Index, Scarlet, {censored}... So many more

• Members

The Faceless
Despised Icon
Beneath the Massacre
Animosity
Neuraxis
Hate Eternal
Black Dahlia Murder
Veil of Maya
Arsis
Abigail Williams
Plasma Rifle
Ion Dissonance
Suffocation
Decrepit Birth
Psyopus
Psycroptic
Tony Danza Tap dance Extravaganza
Behold the Arctopus
Becoming the Archetype
Acacia Strain
Red Chord
way too many hardcore, metalcore bands.

• Members

Fun bands that my current band have played with:

Adai, Ancestors, Battlefields, {censored} The Facts, Lair of the Minotaur,
Dysrythmia
, Minsk, Modern Life Is War, Rosetta, Thrones, Tweakbird, Tides, Unearthly Trance,
Wolves In The Throne Room,
Zoroaster

Bigger bands my old band(s) have played with:

Isis, Mastodon, Pelican, Cave In, Converge, Doomriders, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cephalic Carnage, Misery Index, Scarlet, {censored}... So many more

holy {censored}!!!!!!!

• Members

I was in a band that shared a bill with Bowling for Soup in the late 1990's. This was in Wichita Falls, TX and BFS was still primarily a local band back then. I think this was right before, or right around, the time they relocated to Denton.

• Members

P.O.D., Living Sacrifice, Blindside, Project 86, Stavesacre, No Innocent Victim, Dogwood, Zao, Klank, Left Out, UnderOath, Inner Means, Napalm Death, Viva Voce, Embodyment, Society's Finest, Haste and then a bunch at festivals where you can't really say you've played WITH the other bands....

• Members

P.O.D., Living Sacrifice, Blindside, Project 86, Stavesacre, No Innocent Victim, Dogwood, Zao, Klank, Left Out, UnderOath, Inner Means, Napalm Death, Viva Voce, Embodyment, Society's Finest, Haste and then a bunch at festivals where you can't really say you've played WITH the other bands....

oh yeah, add most of those bands to my list too.

• Members

Chiodos and The Devil Wears Prada. I don't really care for either, but a lot of people were there.

Oh yeah, and Wheatus. No joke. They played Teenage Dirtbag first and everybody left. The singer played an acoustic through an effects processor and the drummer played electronic drums. It was hard to sit through.

Damiera

Spitalfield

Rookie of the Year.

That might be it.

• Members

how do you manage to get into the position where you can open for a more or less famous band?

I play with my indie/postpunk band now for a year and the next step up would be opening for bigger acts. We dont have a label yet. any recommendations?

• Members

My band opened up for American Head Charge in April and Bleed The Sky in March.

Even got asked to open for 3 Inches of Blood next week, but our drummer couldn't get it off work.

And think, we play progressive metal, yet people still dig us for some reason!

God I miss 3 inches of blood. Seriously one of the best bands from vancouver. I used to live in that glorious, weed filled city

• Members

Kylesa

Reflux

Circle Takes The Square

Goatwhore

Vampire Moose

December

Cephalic Carnage

Darkness Remains

Curl Up And Die

Mastodon

Lower Class Brats

The Murder Junkies

Michale Graves

Blitzkid

Miller's Tale

Fozzy

Between The Buried And Me

We're opening for A Girl A Gun A Ghost on the 20th. I think they are a {censored} band but they bring a crowd so it should be a fun show.

haha my old band toured with a girl a gun a ghost for a bit, music is definitely not my thing but they're amazingly nice and fun to party with. tell them ben from serapis said hey.

as for my list here's an abbreviated one:

zoroaster

rwake

river city tanlines

blacktusk

BTBAM

codeseven

full blown chaos

unearth

christiansen

this day forward

remembering never