Anyone own a bad-ass yet really obscure effect pedal?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DSC04366.jpg

sure tons. ive had over 150 alot of them cheap japanese shit. the vesta fire one is really cool. i actually got rid of the bi mode because i liked the vesta more, and you dont see a bi mode very often. its the mix knob that does it, and its slightly dark nature. i love the ce-1s vibrato (ive had 3) but this would be a second with the close cousin of the pearl chorus too

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

multivox_big_jam_biphase9.jpg

Cool, albiet kinda subtle phaser. Has an almost flangerish voice about it. Also have the Jazz Flanger from this series, which doesn't reach the same sound quality. Wouldn't mind the auto filter, octave and space driver.

Big Jam!

i didn't know about that brand till i saw their delay on ebay recently. are they US? MIJ? what does the space driver do? (please don't tell me it's an overdrive cuz i'll be really disappointed.)

• Members

Acetone Fuzzmaster fm-2 from 1969

if by bad-ass meant you've meant "dense and fuzzy" this is bad-ass. it has ungodly ammounts of fuzz, it's not really manageable, and is dirty from 1 to 10. it even is true bypass.

some say it resembles a FuzzFactory at extreme settings.

It has a mind of it's own, doesn't sound the same two times.

One footswitch engages the fuzz and the other one is a low and high cut that makes it sound lofi... I used one setting panned hard right and the other hard left.

The only problem is that a mellow player such as myself can't find use for it, hope someday I will be able to sell it or trade it.

setupyc8.jpg

http://www.savefile.com/files/191619

Acetfm8.jpg

sorry for the crappy clip,

btw, those are low output single coils

Archived