Fuzz Probe Vs Fuzz Factory?

• Members

cheers for the replies.

Im gonna get the FF as its half the price where im getting it from..

It looks like it has the MXR sized knobs too, on my Phase 90 i can turn it up and down cos its so big with the side of my foot, so If i just turn the stab up and down like that, will it be the same as using a fuzz probe execpt you'll be turning it instead of waving your foot to and from it?

thanks.

• Members

nope it will not be the same, cause with the prob you have much more controll over it, than turning the knob with your toe

to turn the knob is like you have a wah pedal you put it in a fixed position and play then. the fuzz probe allows you to controll it like you use a wah pedal up and down smoothly while you are playing

of course a wah is a complete different thing than the stab controll on a fuzz factory/probe

• Members

Originally posted by t_e_l_e

nope it will not be the same, cause with the prob you have much more controll over it, than turning the knob with your toe

to turn the knob is like you have a wah pedal you put it in a fixed position and play then. the fuzz probe allows you to controll it like you use a wah pedal up and down smoothly while you are playing

of course a wah is a complete different thing than the stab controll on a fuzz factory/probe

yes but i'll be moving the stab knob up and down whilst playing, not leaving it in one place :idea: