Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

Guest Anonymous

I do not want to imply or suggest that the example I gave was the reason for Pig's banning. I was comparing a thread started by Pig that Hacked responded to and commented on vs. a thread where he apparently felt no comment or action was needed. The Michael Moore thread is but one of a bazillion examples of what would appear to me to be much more in the way of posted rule breaking than what I can find dealing with Pig's postings. Hence the question about which yardstick is being used when.

Wes Taggart

Analogics

Hey. Are you the Wes from usenet?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would be a very good thing if Pighood was banned again. Pighood must be taught a lesson. He must finally learn when it is safe. Thanks.

ChasIII

I'm very curious as to your definition of "safe".

• Members

I guess I don't care one way or the other as I tend to skip over any thread or post when I see Pighood there. It's nothing personal - it's similar to how I avoid listening to Howard Stern because I just can't stomach a grown man acting like a horny pre-teen.
What I really find disturbing is how many others have seemingly de-evolved into the 8-year old with ADHD mentality whenever Pighood is about.

• Members

No, I am not that demonic, lazy, no-good horsemouth. HOW DARE YOU!!

Libelous lil' feller, arentcha?

You are aware that you're on the internet, yes?

This isn't a place to take yourself that seriously.

• Members

Libelous lil' feller, arentcha?

You are aware that you're on the internet, yes?

This isn't a place to take yourself that seriously.

I am merely trying to help those members who (even if they won't say it) wish to be free from the tyranny of Don Solaris and his goons. He and his people are the ones who come on here with all of their inside jokes and other Satanic rituals and attempt to overthrow the rule and order of this message board. It's disgusting what they try to get away with here.

You know, there are a lot of young, impressionable people on this board who need the right kind of guidance and leadership. It is our responsibility to make sure that each and every individual is given that opportunity.

See, what the Solaris Goons try to do here is subvert the young people with enticing them to go out and buy as many knob-boxes and every noise maker they can get their hands on. Instead of encouraging them to save up and earn enough money to buy a high quality instrument worthy of one's musicianship, they come on here and encourage the young to buy junk on Ebay and post videos of themselves sitting in a basement making all kinds of demonic noise. That's disgusting!

• Members

"You know, there are a lot of young, impressionable people on this board who need the right kind of guidance and leadership. "

They have other forums for making "beatz".

"See, what the Solaris Goons try to do here is subvert the young people with enticing them to go out and buy as many knob-boxes and every noise maker they can get their hands on"

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.seriously.. please..

• Members

I am merely trying to help those members who (even if they won't say it) wish to be free from the tyranny of Don Solaris and his goons. He and his people are the ones who come on here with all of their inside jokes and other Satanic rituals and attempt to overthrow the rule and order of this message board. It's disgusting what they try to get away with here.

You know, there are a lot of young, impressionable people on this board who need the right kind of guidance and leadership. It is our responsibility to make sure that each and every individual is given that opportunity.

See, what the Solaris Goons try to do here is subvert the young people with enticing them to go out and buy as many knob-boxes and every noise maker they can get their hands on. Instead of encouraging them to save up and earn enough money to buy a high quality instrument worthy of one's musicianship, they come on here and encourage the young to buy junk on Ebay and post videos of themselves sitting in a basement making all kinds of demonic noise. That's disgusting!

New material, please.

Hey, thaaaaaaanks.

• Members

I'm so bored of this garbage... :bor:
If your being serious :rolleyes:
If your being sarcastic :rolleyes:

Please, just give it a rest already.. no one asked for your help, guidance or leadership, people can make their own decisions.

Archived