Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It'd help if you'd have separate probation icons so people wouldn't raise a complete crapstorm and demand that the moderators open up the gates every time. It'd help even more if said people would realize that us mods here don't have anything to do with the other forums, so complaining in this place here isn't going to do much.

• Members

In some wierd way "some" of his post relate to synthesis, but they have no place in the political forum, he was banned and rightfully so. There was nothing witty or clever in any of his post, just useless baby talk that agrivates those trying to have a discussion.

• Members

we must bring him back ....because I dont know what we would do without his insightful and intelligent comments regarding cranberries or wood stain or "sneerttt' or whatever...I dont think I have ever read anything of any value from the guy that has so many synths. who cares. It sounds like the banning was a result from his annoying comments anyways.

• Members

Note that that only pertains to thread titles, not posts proper. Jeez.

"Judge" Donk ?

"Ban with Vengeance"?

Hacked, aren't you getting little carried away ? power-trippin' issues ?

seeing this, i'm starting to feel Sizzlemeister may be right bout this whole matter btwn u and pigo.

• Members

It'd help even more if said people would realize that us mods here don't have anything to do with the other forums, so complaining in this place here isn't going to do much.

At least the thread lasted over night here, because we know Pighood. I suspect that this thread not only would have been {censored} on by the democrat dooshes on PP, their leader with the ban-button would have dumped the thread in no time.

When you have the power, it's easier and more convenient to silence your critics than to answer them, isn't it Mr. Putin?

I have yet to find proof that backs up the action taken by this mod.

By the way, has anyone tried posting a complaint in the User Complaints forum? I have - but where is it?

"There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum."

• Members

"Judge" Donk ?

"Ban with Vengeance"?

Hacked, aren't you getting little carried away ? power-trippin' issues ?

seeing this, i'm starting to feel Sizzlemeister may be right bout this whole matter btwn u and pigo.

I find it funny that people in this thread feel the need to tell me to get a sense of humor. The avatar and the custom title are dry jokes, especially the avatar. It isn't a power trip, it's not a personal issue, and it isn't a chip on my shoulder. It is more than anything else an ironic comment on the moderating job.

If Pighood's brand of "humor" is endearing to some, that's fine. I don't care. The forum that I moderate isn't the venue for it. Why some of you feel that it's a personal issue is beyond me.

• Members
I suspect that this thread not only would have been {censored} on by the democrat dooshes on PP,

Fear not, it would have been equally shat on by the republican dooshes. :)

When you have the power, it's easier and more convenient to silence your critics than to answer them

Yup. Sounds like the republican way to me. :)

• Members

I have yet to find proof that backs up the action taken by this mod.

By the way, has anyone tried posting a complaint in the User Complaints forum? I have - but where is it?

"There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum."

The oppression! The horror! The fried chicken! God forbid someone do something you disagree with! The fascist mods are coming...to take you in the niiiight!

Lighten up.

• Members
...like for example, removing trolls like you.

:wave:

HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A TROLL WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TROLL!!

The way you sit here with the goons and conjure up all kinds of disgusting things day after day. Why, I hope the moderators see the light one day and recognize that you are the center of all the evil things going on around here. That's right, it's as if you are the Devil's Mouthpiece!!

• Members

If Pighood's brand of "humor" is endearing to some, that's fine. I don't care. The forum that I moderate isn't the venue for it. Why some of you feel that it's a personal issue is beyond me.

Because Pighood sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the usual drab, predictable personalities over in your "venue" and makes it obvious you can not handle anything other than predictable situations. Which points out how you, as a person, are not qualified to moderate that particular venue.

Satire, humor, sarcasm, and abstraction (and abstracting) are COMMON methods of political critique and commentary - do you mean to say you do not allow these methods in PP? Unless you can grasp them, or, worse, only appreciate them? Very sad, and very unacceptable. And very unfair.

Political critique and commentary are the hallmark of our system - occurs daily and from all points of view and with all levels of vitriol in our own Congress. Can we not handle it here on the People's Harmony Central Forums? Apparently not - especially when it comes from the right, it seems.

The incompetence over in that forum makes it personal, because no one else but you are responsible for that incompetence. Well, you and whomever put you in that position.

I'm done - I see Gus' warning that apparently one can only say so much against a mod here at HC. Pathetic.

• Members

brrr, how much hatred comes thru these posts. i wonder how u guys have energy to hate someone so much , and on a public forum? why not get a life instead?

even if piggie does start an ocasional OT thread (like the photo thing) i find it as breath of fresh air. as we are community here, some knowing each other for yrs. i like finding out other things about members here, not just what's their (yawn) take on nord versus virus.

so what's the score here; meaningful and interesting threads:

pighood - hundreds

swardle - zero as in nada

sorry, you are not in the least bit qualified to comment on him. better luck next time.

Well, it figures coming from a man claiming to be from outer space. IT FIGURES!!

Pighood got what was coming to him - pure and simple. And while I don't go around starting threads the way that no-good, lazy horsemouth does, I've been around long enough to know that Pighood, along with many of the other goons working for Solaris, was up to no good. And apparently, the administrator that was responsible for that wonderful deed agrees with me.

That's all you need to know.

Archived