Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

pigcq4.jpg

that was like ... 30 seconds ... how dramatic!

Umm ... not that I'm monitoring or anything ... but why Wednesday? Teh piugeth gettith de-progrommith?

Beware of HC cavity probes ... All in the name of political science.

Senseless!

pig2tc0.jpgfetalpigdissection101zt7.gif

• Members

So.....

why
was he banned?
:confused:

While I'm sure there were plenty of reasons, I prefer to believe that those responsible felt that it is for the best interest of this message board. Pighood has instigated more off-topic bubble gum threads and baiting people than anyone else. This board will benefit from the wise administrative decision made here today.

• Members

bring Piggie back! he and his sense of humour is one of the reasons why i like this place. and his style often moves ppl into good discussions..

i mean, its just a forum for god's sakes. we're supposed to have fun. some ppl here take themselves more seriously than they should, in that case i suggest they have no time for forums at all, and should go record those multi-platinum albums already ..

:bor:

While I'm sure there were plenty of reasons, I prefer to believe that those responsible felt that it is for the best interest of this message board. Pighood has instigated more off-topic bubble gum threads and baiting people than anyone else. This board will benefit from the wise administrative decision made here today.

brrr, how much hatred comes thru these posts. i wonder how u guys have energy to hate someone so much , and on a public forum? why not get a life instead?

even if piggie does start an ocasional OT thread (like the photo thing) i find it as breath of fresh air. as we are community here, some knowing each other for yrs. i like finding out other things about members here, not just what's their (yawn) take on nord versus virus.

so what's the score here; meaningful and interesting threads:

pighood - hundreds

swardle - zero as in nada

sorry, you are not in the least bit qualified to comment on him. better luck next time.

• Members

I asked him to leave the political forums, because the vast majority of his replies in threads were either totally unrelated to the discussion at hand or were trollish, things that I have very little patience for when it's continuous. He wouldn't, so this is his warning.

I didn't realize that he had such a presence on other forums, and I'm sorry if this comes across the wrong way. In any case, he will be back on Wednesday.

You mean to say YOU were having a bad day. You let a lot of other nonsense occur in that forum, but the difference here is that this was a member vs. moderator exchange. Pighood got banned because you have the power to ban, not because Pighood did anything different or anything that doesn't occur between regular members. I mean, {censored}, just look at your avatar! image.php?u=73253&dateline=1169063116

It's like the senator who claims to be one of the people, but yet takes full advantage of the perks his position in the state affords him.

It's because Pighood is a smart, creative, Republican that out-witted you and the only response you could come up with was to ban him - because Lord knows you couldn't simply ignore him. And the majority of the posts that "were either totally unrelated to the discussion at hand or were trollish" ARE on topic, they're just clearly way over your head.

What a joke the PP forums are, and now I see why. Incompetence and bias.

• Members

So.....

why
was he banned?
:confused:

Well, I kinda like Piggie, so I tried to take a look/see. The 'political' and 'open jam' forums are filled with bull{censored}. That said, I didn't see one single post by Pighood that any reasonable person would consider 'offensive'.

Typical baby-talk and right-wing views that I don't see eye-to-eye with, but absolutely nothing that should have gotten him banned.

If you want to keep him out of the 'toilet forums' till Wednesday - I guess that's your right, but I see no reason for keeping him out of KSS till then.

But if you do:

See you Wednesday Piggie. :wave:

• Members
I asked him to leave the political forums, because the vast majority of his replies in threads were either totally unrelated to the discussion at hand or were trollish, things that I have very little patience for when it's continuous. He wouldn't, so this is his warning.

All his posts are that way. I say leave him banned.

• Members

{censored} THE MAN!

{censored} THE MAN!!!!

BRING PIGGY BACK!!!!

oh wait, Wednesday?

*edit*

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20730524#post20730524

wow, someone (hint hint hackedbychinese) needs to rent a sense of humor from someone. Life is to short to take a forum like that with that level of seriousness...

:rolleyes:

{censored}ing pighood, and his tomfoolery!!!

*edit* *edit*

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1500179

holy {censored} {censored}!? No cursing? You HAVE to be kidding me!

thats just retarded...

• Members

Poor little twigger-hawpy moderator in PP decided to ban Pighood over...what? Was he insolent...stepped out of line like a bad boy? As MANY people here can attest, even those who dislike his "baby-talk", Pighood ain't the kind of person looking to get banned. He's a certified gear-whore, highly unique and a huge part of the tone and tenor of this forum. Banning him is like banning ice-cream.

actually, what you consider 'style ' or 'unique ice cream ' came across like self absorbed garbage posts at the Political forum

I can see why he was temp banned and maybe your dear friend piggie learned something in the process

• Members

I already visited him, he punched me in the face and told me to get off his "damn lawn". Tea and cookies for one I guess :(:o

I can see why he was temp banned and maybe your dear friend piggie learned something in the process

I think he learned 2 things.

1) Dont make fun of pantsuits.

2) Dont insinuate that the ubervolk are in any way tolerant.

Archived