Rocktron Xpression - HUSH? Have I gone crazy?

Anthony1967

• Members

Hi:

Just got the rocktron xpression and am trying to figure out why I can't get the damn HUSH working (yes--I made sure the path is digital instead of analog and checked the parameters.) Do I have to save the settings before they take effect? Are my ears so bad I can't hear the hush working at all? Also, is it possible to make sure the Hush is on in every patch?

Also, I want to build a patch from the ground up. Is that what that 'test' patch is about or do I have to edit a preset to my liking then save?

Help--I'm using a marshall jmp-1 preamp (running out of the preamp into the xpression in mono then to marshall power amp...)

Aaargh! help!

Anthony1967

:confused:

• 11 years later...
  • Members

shame no one got back to you, however I just picked up an xpression recently to go with my intelifex online. The hush works, read the manual, trust me. Also, are you on the digital ot analog path?, for me I had to set it to analog. Anyway Anthony, if it's still an issue, let me know I'll be happy to help you with anything, racks can seem really tricky and over whelming but they really aren't. I love my rack system I'll never go back to pedals.

Archived