so i bought an xbox 360.

gregovertone

• Members

Originally posted by vigor&kandor

yes, and a news channel (not out until next month) and an internet browser that i can post with.
:thu:

Thats pretty sweet. I wonder why the 360 doesnt have a browser. I'm sure it'll come some time.

How are you liking the Wii? Looks like so much fun!

• Members

Originally posted by desertlimosine

Thats pretty sweet. I wonder why the 360 doesnt have a browser. I'm sure it'll come some time.

How are you liking the Wii? Looks like so much fun!

no games are online yet, but it is super fun. plus it was cheaper than all the alternatives. I have had mine since launch day and it has come along way since then. there is a photo editor and email message from Wii to Wii.

• Members

Originally posted by vigor&kandor

no games are online yet, but it is super fun. plus it was cheaper than all the alternatives. I have had mine since launch day and it has come along way since then. there is a photo editor and email message from Wii to Wii.

sweet. One of my favorite aspects of xbox live, is sending recorded messages to friends. freaking awesome.

• Members

My bud has an Xbox 360 and just got Gears of War.

Man...

I don't really play a lot of games, but if I do, they are usually on a PC. Going from a mouse/keyboard to analog sticks for moving/aiming is terrible!

Cool looking game, but I just wasn't digging the controls. Controllers are great for other games (sports)...

:(

• Members

ok.

halo 2 on xbox live is the greatest thing ever. goodbye hc. goodbye guitar. goodbye job.

this honeymoon period will last a week, then ill snap out of it, but {censored}, i am having a blast........despite being killed by 8 year olds talking {censored}.

fight night 3 is the greatest boxing game i have played to date.

.....that is including rocky on ps2 where you could be mick or the statue. FN3 is awesome.

gears of war.

2 words.

Chainsaw Bayonet.

Madden 07.

in typical fashion, i prefer the ps2 version to xbox.

its madden....but john madden doesn't call the game. he does on ps2's 07, but not xbox. {censored} that.

overall: i approve.

• Members

Originally posted by dysorexia

i'm in a dilemma should I get the 360 or the ps3?

360 and xbox live is genius, so i would say pick up a 360.

if you are going to get the PS3.. then wait for a while for some good games to come out, and for the system to get cheaper. The lineup of games right now is pretty weak.

I do have to mention I'm biased towards the 360, as my company develops for it :)

• Members

Originally posted by beezdeez

I'll play you {censored}ers in GOW and whip your ass and call you garbage. Who wants some?

the preaux is my tag.

added as friend.

the best thing about this game, is that it is so fun, that even when you get your ass kicked, you are laughing out loud.

best shooting game

• Members

Originally posted by desertlimosine

added as friend.

the best thing about this game, is that it is so fun, that even when you get your ass kicked, you are laughing out loud.

best shooting game

Confirmed. :thu:

Yeah, I was really competitive with it when I first got it. But now people are starting to find glitches and cheat. But it's like that with all games, so I just do it for fun. The only real reason I'm playing is to get all the achievements and to play with buddies.

It's fun when everyone is having a good time. It's a must have for 360.

The other game I've been playing? Viva Pinata. This game is absolutely nuts. Picked it up for 29.99 and a slight blow to my pride and haven't looked back since. That game is fun as all get out.

• Members

Confirmed.

Yeah, I was really competitive with it when I first got it. But now people are starting to find glitches and cheat. But it's like that with all games, so I just do it for fun. The only real reason I'm playing is to get all the achievements and to play with buddies.

It's fun when everyone is having a good time. It's a must have for 360.

The other game I've been playing? Viva Pinata. This game is absolutely nuts. Picked it up for 29.99 and a slight blow to my pride and haven't looked back since. That game is fun as all get out.

Playing GOW with friends is basically the best {censored}. So much more fun than playin with random people who cheat and kick your ass time and time again.

I love playing online, because its all about cooperation with your team. Lots of talking and planning. Very cool

Viva Pinata is great! Basically the complete opposite of GOW. Really relaxing to play and look at.

• Members

Originally posted by gregovertone

ok.

halo 2 on xbox live is the greatest thing ever. goodbye hc. goodbye guitar. goodbye job.

Dude, I've noticed you logging on at all hours of the night/morning. :D Craziness.

Originally posted by dysorexia

i'm in a dilemma should I get the 360 or the ps3?

Get the Xbox 360+Wii combo.. PS3 is a doorstop, sadly.

• Members

Viva Pinata is basically what sold me on the system. That, and Dead Rising. I'm a huge fan of zombie movies/games.

I can't really see myself playing GoW if only because I've never been a huge fan of war games in general. But the 360 has such a great selection of genre's that I'm not worried about it.

Burnout Revenge is incredibly addictive. So is Geometry Wars in the "Arcade."

Can't wait for Guitar Hero 2 coming this spring!
:eek:

+1. :love:

Wireless Explorer. :eek::love:

Archived