OT: This has to be the wrongest thing evar.

DrCreep

• Members

Originally posted by qwertyredred

im not a celine fan by any means (and that was pretty dumb) but she can sing like its nobodys business' idont care what anybody says.

I don't care how good she can sing. Her music is TERRIBLE. All of those damn american idol people can "sing", but they don't have any fealing in the music.

give me a bad singer over that type of {censored} anyday

• Members

Originally posted by DrCreep

Sorry if this is a repeat. And sorry if you can't un-see it.

There's just no excuse for this. Bon Scott has to be rolling in his grave.

Doc

as far as i know, brian johnson sang that song. it most definately did suck ass however. and that whole leg/air guitar thing was totally gay.

• Members

True, it was a Brian Johnson song, but if I may get technical, Back in Black was written and nearly finished when Scott died. He hadn't written or laid down any vocals yet, but I guess his writing process was done in the studio when the songs were ready for him. So Brian took over and just wrote his own stuff on top of the finished tracks. So it was nearly a Bon Scott song. Imagine how much more amazing that record would have been if he hadn't died. I mean, I love it. But Bon Scott is one of my {censored}ing heroes. He could have only made it better.

• Members
Originally posted by DrCreep

Sorry if this is a repeat. And sorry if you can't un-see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg&eurl=

There's just no excuse for this. Bon Scott has to be rolling in his grave.

Doc

Did I mention I am being dragged off to see her in January? 2nd time unfortunately for me......

The things we do....

I can't stand watching her OR hearing her "banter" BUT she can sing her arse off! Just stay away from the rock stuff!

:cry: :cry:

Archived