Seek Wah $175 shipped!

loofery

• Members

Originally posted by CHOUTMUSIC

If I'm not mistaken, it's a first version. Paint is a little chipped, but fairly clean. Didn't look too hard, cuz they don't interest me. Tried my friend's and it was cool, but nothing I'd ever buy. I believe the one my friend bought was a later version, it was more expensive.

kinda figured.

i might...

Originally posted by M900

spring for the 2

c

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

kinda figured.

i might...

I bought an Ooh Wah 1 before I knew better. You can feel out where you are by watching the lights, but it makes using the pedal very complicated, at least in the context of gigging or jamming with a band, if you want the swells to be timed with your song.

i'm flipping mine when I find a cheap ooh wah 2.

c

• Members
Originally posted by M900

I bought an Ooh Wah 1 before I knew better. You can feel out where you are by watching the lights, but it makes using the pedal very complicated, at least in the context of gigging or jamming with a band, if you want the swells to be timed with your song.

i'm flipping mine when I find a cheap ooh wah 2.

c

yeah that's why when i saw the seek trem i was like:
:eek:

but when i saw the Empress Trem i was like:

:eek::love::eek::love:

• Members

Originally posted by bbes347

has anyone used the tap tempo mod??

Forumite MrSage had a Cusack-modded Seek Wah and AFAIK spoke very highly of it. The tap tempo would let you quickly correct any sync problems, which is the chief complaint about the old seeks. Get an old seek and have it modded and you're still ahead of the Ooh Wah II, which by many reports sounds different (and in this case not better) than the seek, and doesn't have tap anyway, but a start at 1 feature which doesn't sound nearly as good.

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Get an old seek and have it modded and you're still ahead of the Ooh Wah II, which by many reports sounds different (and in this case not better) than the seek

I've never been able to compare both, but ZV himself wrote about the difference, with the OW being more "industrial-ly techno robotic-sounding," which is why I sought it out.

c

Archived